The start of it all

Unaware of the two wayward students Mr Shaw started a campfire to cook sausages on, he and Mrs Chen decided they would watch it.

"Don't go to fat children without an adult, we need to make sure we keep an eye on you all" Mrs Chen told them all

Though they was unaware that they were already down two students.

Meanwhile on the highest point of Pontypandy island a roar was heard as well as some stomps. Then a head popped out. It wasn't Norman's though.

Normally I would presume it was Norman but it scared me as I was looking in the bush as it popped out which ended up with me falling down onto my back, some air knocked out of me. I stood up and saw it walk closer to me.

"Norman that you?" I asked as I saw what seemed to be a dinasour soar above mea and I ducked before trying to grab it. As this one seemed fake. But as I was doing that I was unaware I had positioned myself closer to the cliff and the one in front of me had stopped moving.

I grabbed the rope just as it tightened as it started to get caught in the wind. I tried to undo the knot as it started to lift me up off the ground. But I couldn't undo it.

I shouted out to anyone or anybody. "HELP!!"

Norman heard the shout for help and looked up before trying to catch my feet as he saw me be lift into the air by the fake cardboard dinosaur he had used to try and scare us all. He missed my legs by inches and I started to lift even more into the air and Norman chased after me as I kept yelling.

People on the beach started to realise that they was missing two of the group they had come with.

"Norman! jones" Mr Shaw shouted out into the air as he stood up and Mrs Chen took his idea and shouted our names to

They both left the fore unattended as all staff with students decided to look for the two wayward students. Both Mrs Chen and Mr Shaw knew I had probably gone to find Norman or had gone after him.

Soon Mr Shaw bumped into Norman who was know full on sprinting to try and catch me and bring me back down from the sky. "Norman! Where have you been and where's Jones?" He asked

"I was planning on scaring you all, but Jones jumped back and accidentally ended up with a hand in a rope of one and is know in the air" he mumbled out as he pointed up at the sky just as I flew above them and Mr Shaw knew my arm was starting to get tired so he ordered both groups to the beach and called 999 just as they saw the fire had been left and with all the hurrying some stones had been moved and wood knocked into it. The beach was blocked by the fire.

Mrs Chen also called 999. They had two emergencies but Mr Shaw kept his eye on me and tried his best to follow me while on call with the operator. He just hoped that help would come before the rope snapped and I fell.