In the distance, Chloe and Sabrina listened to the entire conversation. "Did you hear how impressed Y/N was with Marinette's sketches?" The blonde immediately cut her off. "Of course, that's what I heard. So that she wins the competition? As if. Then when Y/N sees my design, she'll convince her father to choose me as the winner!"

"I'm sure it will Chloé. You're a born champion! Your designs will be better than anyone else's!" The redhead proudly supported her.

"Yes, it will. The moment I lay my hands on that sketchbook."

In the meantime, Alya set a timer on her phone that counted the time left in the competition. "It's only nine hours until the show." She told. "Yeah, I'm going to my secret garden of inspiration. See you later!" she didn't look where she was going, so she went to the wall.

"Ouch! I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay!" then she quickly left to get her school stuff. Alya watched the whole thing laughing.

--------------------------------------

Marinette was sitting in the square in front of the Eiffel Tower trying to design derby designs. She drew an Eiffel Tower-themed one, but it wasn't the best, so she cut the page. "Geez, it's hard to be creative under pressure." she said to herself as Tikki slipped out of the purse.

"Marinette, you save the world under pressure. Designing a hat should be a piece of cake!" she looked at her thoughtfully. "Hmm, a cake derby hat? Stylish and delicious." they giggled at each other.

As time passed, she made more and more sketches, but none of them were quite right. As time went on, so did the pile of paper next to her. Then she noticed a man approaching a bench. He made strange movements that resembled a pigeon. He sat down and took out a bag. He took hold of the whistle around his neck and blew. Pigeon sounds came out of it, causing pigeons to flock to him.

"Well, happy day, happy day! Have a wonderful afternoon!" he sprinkled seeds from the bag to the pigeons. One flew onto his hand. "Edgar, you fancy one." he gave him a seed, then flipped in the air in delight and flew back to his hand. "Fantastic, dazzling performance!" he praised the animal.

Officer Roger walked towards the man. "Get your wings out of here. How many times do you have to be told, Mr. Ramier, not to feed the pigeons?! It's strictly forbidden! If anyone feeds them, their dirt gets all over the place!" he grabbed the bag and took it from him.

"But then who will feed my poor pigeons?" he asked. Roger ignored the question and continued talking.

"All the park keepers know you, Mr. Ramier! You've been banned from every park in Paris! Get out before I call the authorities! Oh, wait, I'm the authorities. Get out!" Mr. Ramier got up sadly and walked away.

"Sheesh, I almost feel sorry for that man." she watched his receding form. "What a unique character. He's like a human bird. All he needs is a feather jacket to complete his look." She smiled at her, then thought.

"A feather jacket hmm? Nice thinking, Tikki!" with that she started drawing in her sketchbook.

After a while Chloé and Sabrina got there. The blonde signaled to the other before she gave a thumbs up and ran closer to Marinette but so that she couldn't see her. The blue haired happily and contentedly held the new design up in front of her so she could admire it more.

Sabrina took out her phone and zoomed in on the sketch, then took a photo. She grinned and ran to her friend. "We are so awesome!" she cheered at the blonde who just looked at her. "We?" with that she took the phone out of her hand. "Oh, right. Sorry. You're awesome Chloe. When are we going to, I mean, when are you going to make the hat?"