Chapter 4

Warning: Smut
Warning: From here on out the chapters will mostly be focused on smut since I originally planned for this to be sex filled story Enjoy!

This is my first time writing Smith so I hope you like it

I grabbed a pack of tissues and some lube. I unzipped my pants and my dick immediately livened up. I applied a lube and started to stroke. 

The cold, gooey liquid touched my cock and I love the feeling. I'm gonna have to do this to Naruto when we get together. 

Now that I'm set up, let the fantasies flow. 

In Sasuke's mind:

Naruto climbed on top of Sasuke. "Sasu I'm so horny. Feel it" he moved Sasuke's hand to touch his hard dick. "I need you to help me"

"What do you want me to do" Sasuke said, feeling Naruto's strong desire to have sex with him from the look in his eyes. 

"I want you to put that in me. I want to ram in me over and over. I want to remember every last vein. I want you to dominate me. I want to keep me hostage here. I want to fuck me until I produced enough cum to make a milk factory."

By this point Sasuke was rock hard. He pushed Naruto on the bed. Unzipping his pants. Kissing him from his belly downwards. 

He took Naruto's pulsing dick into his hands and started to lick and kiss it. He could hear Naruto's moans flooding his ears. 

"Oh~Sasu, stop teasing me and put it in your mouth" Sasuke started to smile as Naruto begged him to gag him. He put the tip into his mouth, licked it and started to Bob his head.

He swallowed it whole, then he put his hand on it and started to give him a hand job. He stroked up and down, slowly he started to pick up the paste. 

The pleasurable look on Naruto's face giving him all the confidence he needs. He took Naruto's dick and swallowed it. He bobbed on it, spit it, licked on it and he didn't stop. 

Naruto's cries of pleasure filled the room along with the dirty sounds Sasuke was making. Naruto grabbed Sasuke's head and pulled his hair. This made a sensational tingle flow down Sasuke's body.

Naruto came in and on Sasuke's face. He sat up and wiped some of it off and put it in Sasuke's mouth. Sasuke happily swallowed, feeling pleased with all he has accomplished.

End

Sasuke came repeatedly to his dirty fantasy until it was time for dinner. He cleaned up then went downstairs to eat with family. His father was working late at the office today so it was just the three of them.

It was a quiet dinner. They only spoke to say a little chit chat but it never lasted long. Sasuke hated this. He just wanted a normal life with his family. It's one of the reasons he loved being around Naruto as much as he did. Naruto's family was very involved in each other's lives. And dinner with them is just another way to catch up on each other's day.

He quickly finished dinner and went back to his room. Before you could enter he saw Itachi going out. Lately, Itachi goes out more often. I suspect he's dating someone but I don't have any proof.

I went back to my room to do my homework for the day and then I went to sleep, thinking about my loveable dope.

Where could Itachi be going? Find out in the next chapter.
Warning: Next chapter contains smut