T W E N T Y O N E

4 months later-

My life has been great, i can visit my mom and she seems to get better and healthier, Gaby and i are closer than ever and she helps me with all the school work i missed and i have a new friend group and i have a job as barista wich is great bcs i love coffee and i stay with Gaby wich is great and super cozy but i have this feeling like something is missing and i knew exactly what that was, i really missed Vinnie.

"Lets go inside" Gaby says as she parks infornt of the school, we were kinda early because her car is so fast.

I had to talk to police officers wich made me nervous but i just said that i ran away and stayed with different people every night and they kinda believed it but also really just didnt care, like at all.

I sat down in class next to Gaby, my grades were actually getting better but i just felt a bit lonely  to be honest.

"You good?" Gaby asks.

"I am fine' i say as i take a notebook out of my bag.

She just shrugs as we finish our first class.

And i was already tired the last thing i wanted was to go to all those classes but i really didnt feel like failing any classes.

"So are you talking to anyone?" I ask.

"Well jack textes me this morning, we havent talked in months its grazy" she says.

"Jack?" I say thinking.

"Yea, remember jack, my "boyfriend, he didnt even like me" she says as she rolls her eyes.

"He was kinda a whore" i say laughing.

"What?" She says confused.

"It was a joke" i say confused.

She just laughs it off.

All our convos kinda went like that, awkward and silent and very

"Ohh jim

5 HOURS LATER-

the rest of my day was tragic boring and just afwul, i had 2 hours of math while i cant even study for 5 minutes so that was terrible.

I walk next to Gaby out of the school as i see a black Lambo parked.

"Jesus who is coming with that car to school" i heard people say.

I drop my bag in the ground as i run up to the care.

"Vincent?" I say confused.

As a old man steps out of the car confused.

"No,its  Bobby" the man says.

A boy about 15 got into his car confused.

The man drives off and i felt like an absolute psycho.

"are you fucking grazy?" Gaby says as she gives me my bag.

"No, yes, i thought it was-" is say confused as she cuts me off.

"YOU THOUGHT IT WAS VINNIE WE GET IT, YOU WENT MISSING AND YOU ARE BACK AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS ABOUT YOU" she screams.

"No i-" i say as she cuts me off again.

"THAT WAS A FULL YEAR AGO THAT YOU KISSED HIM AND HE DOESNT EVEN GO TO OUR SCHOOL, YOU ARE PROBABLY LYING ABOUT IT, YOU FUCKING FREAK" she screams right in my face as she gets into her car.

The half school was staring at me like i was some poor insane girl that went missing and doesnt know who she is anymore.

"Lets go" my class mates said as they walked away from campus.