T H R E E

Weeks go by and Vinnie still hasnt called me, i didn't know him well but i really thought he was into me. I talked to jack and a few other people and they havent talked to him either, some of them do t even know him, over he doesnt even go to our school and  i will never see him again becuase he is supposed to be off to university.

Me and Gaby can both agree on that Vinnie is a dick and doesnt deserve me at all, i am way too pretty to be ghosted.

I also admit that i shouldnt have been all grazy about some random guy that kissed me, even tho i couldnt help but feel a spark, a spark that he didn't feel you know boys really suck, like they really suck, they dont believe in love they only
think with their small dicks.

Ugh yea, i am not over Vinnie but how could i? Jack and Gaby out pushing their healthy relationship in my face.

Oh and what i am doing now? Drowning in my thoughts as i am third wheeling on their dinner 'date'.

'you good?' jack asks.

'yea i am fine sorry' i say softly.

They carried on their conversation.

I look over to my side as i see Vinnie smoking on the side of the road.

He looks me dead in my eyes as he smokes a ciggerate.

'isnt that Vinnie?' i ask confused.

'where?' Gaby says confused.

'there' i say as Vinnie walks back to his car.

'i really dont see him' jack says.

'yes he was just there, he is walking towards his car' i say again.

' he already left for uni'  jack says.

'no he was there' i say back.

'let him go' Gaby says.

They didn't get it, there is something off about that Vinnie guy.
We had a romantic night then when i left he was being weird he just looked me straight in the eye while smoking a ciggerate and now he is entering a fucking Lamborghini, WHO IS HE?

'are you guys fucking serious?' i ask annoyed.

They look at eachtoher like i am going insane.

'fuck both of you guys' i say as i get up.

'wait ill drive you' Gaby says.

'no, i am walking' i say annoyed.

I start walking it was a hour walk and it was pretty dark outside, i hated when people acted as i am lying or going grazy.

I walk past the park, there was nobody here.

I start to walk a little faster.

My hearth drops when i see a black fan drive slowly next to me.

It felt like i was gonna pas out, i keep on walking trying to calm myself doen as the car stops.

Shit

I keep on walking as i heard the car door open, i wanted to turn around but cant.

'miss you dropped something' the guy says.

I stopped walking and turned around.

'oh did i?' i ask confused as i memorize the number plate and the guys face.

He was about 5.10 short hair, black clothes, scar on his nose, about 30-35, blue eyes.

'Here' he says as he gives me my bracelet.

It was actually mine, i wore i too the party i did notice that i couldnt find it but i just thought i dropped it somewhere.

'thanks' i say back.

He had the same tattoo on his hand as Vinnie was the last thing i noticed before i passed out.

NEXT CHAPTER>>>>