S E V E N T E E N

I walk into the ball holding jacks hand really tight, when i tell you that i am terrified, i am TERREFIED.

The inside was even more beautiful golden walls, there were a lot of couples, beautiful dresses omgg.

The ball was full with people, they werent speaking English, they were mostly Japanese.

"Help" i Whisper in jacks ear.

The 3 of us walked to the bar and started doing shots, i needed a bit of alcohol for this.

We were talking and taking shots as a tall Japanese guy walks over to us.

"Hey" he says to Felix.

"Uhm hey" Felix says.

"They call me JJ" he says as he shakes Felix his hand.

"Felix" Felix says.

They were so flirting.

"Cutee" i Whisper is jacks ear.

I look over at the dance floor , Vinnie and Bianca were dancing together.

Vinnie looks me dead in the eyes as he thightens the grip around her waist, if you think i care, you must be real delulu.

"Wanna dance?" Jack asks.

"Sure" i say as i take his hand.

"Bye Felix and JJ" i say with a smile.

We walk to the dance floor infront of Vinnie.

"Follow me" he whispers in my ear.

He puts his hand on my waist.

We started dancing slowly.

Felix and JJ also started dancing really close to us.

Vinnie spins her around as he Whisper something in bianca's ear.

Biance laughs as she whisper something back.

Vinnie looks over at us, i had to do it.

I put my hands on jacks shoulders as i kiss him, he didnt take a minute to say or do anything he just kissed me back.

I feel Felix and Vinnie staring at me, the kiss was actually really good.

"Thats was hot" jack Whisper in my ear.

I laugh as i kiss him again, did i wanna kiss jack? No, am i gonna kiss him the rest of the night to get Vinnie mad? Yes.

I look over at Vinnie he looked me like i killed his mom or something.

Jack rubs my waist to my hips, i kiss him again and this time i was actually feeling it.

"Wanna get another drink?" He asks.

"Sure" i say as he puts his hand on my waist.

I order a Bacardi-cola,not 1 but 3.

Are you okay?" Jack asks.

"I am fine" i say back feeling kinda tipsy.

"4 shots please" i say to the guy behind the bar.

He puts 4 shots infront of me.

I take 3 of them really quick and jack takes the last one.

Felix and JJ really seemed to like eachtoher they weregigheling laughing, kissing.

"Are you drunk?" Jack asks.

"A little" i say as i lean against his chest.

He wraps his arms around me.

I see Bianca sitting alone at the end of the bar.

Jack smelled so good and i dont know if i am too drunk or has he gotten 10 times hotter.

"Shh" i say as i kiss him, he pasionatly kissed me back.

i pull away as someone grabs my wrist.

"What are you doing?" Vinnie asks as he turns me around by my wrist.

"Ay she is drunk dont toch her" jack says as he stand between me and Vinnie.

"Thats my fucking girlfriend" Vinnie says.

I see Bianca get up and stand behind Vinnie.

"Bro leave jas alone" jack says.

"What?" Bianca says confused.

Vinnie turns around.

"Why did you take me out and told me you really liked me of your whole plan was getting Jasmine?" Bianca asks hurt.

I actually felt bad, like really bad, Bianca is just a teen girl that used to date Vinnie.

"I-" Vinnie says as Bianca cuts him off.

"I could tell your eyes were on her the whole time, than why come back to Japan?  Thats why i never wanted to be official, you never know what you want" she says.

Vinnie stayed quiet, he didnt even look guilty.

"I am really sorry Bianca" i say feeling bad.

"Hey jas, its not your fault" she says as she smiles softly.

She walks off, out of the party alone and Vinnie didnt even think about following her or telling her he is sorry.

"Jas lets go" he says looking tired.

"Vin i really cant anymore" i say almsot crying.

"Cant what?" He asks calmly.

"Act like we are normal, just let me go home and forget about this" i say back.

"I have done everything to make you happy why cantyou just accept my love?" He asks.

"What love? That you kidnapped me or the fact that you tied me up, killed 2 people right infornt of me and than act surprised i show a few signs of trauma?" I ask.

"what about our dates? Going out together?" He asks.

"You killed Amin" i say as it hits me again.

He sighs.

"You carved a tattoo out of jacks body because he kissed me" i say as i look at him.

"For you" he says.

"Vinnie you are the most delusional and arrogant person i have ever met and i really hope that one day you come to the realization that you are psycho and sick" i say annoyed at the level of delusion.

"You are coming with me" Vinnie says as he grabs my wrist.

"Back off" jack says as Vinnie punches him right in the face, jack falls on the ground and grunts.

Vinnie pulls me out of the building and gets me into the car.

He drives off.

I felt really ill at this point and fell asleep.

Next chapter>>>>>>