T W E N T Y

He parked infornt of the Airport, he wanted bring me with a private jet but i want to do things in my own.

I take my suitcase and bags i stand infront of the Airport.

"Well this is goodbye then?" I say awkward.

"Yea" he says back.

I see a tear roll down his cheeck as i hug him, he was so beautiful and he smelled so good and he is respectful and nice but i really need space.

"I love you" he says as he hold my hand and  hugs me again.

"If we are meant to be, we will find eachtoher again" i say trying not to laugh .

"Ugh i am gonna miss all your romantic quotes" he says laughing.

"Goodbye Vinnie hacker" i say laughing.

"Bye jas" he says laughing, while tears were  still running down his cheek.

I walk through the gate as i still see Vinnie standing there.

He just slowly waves.

I sigh as i still feel his black credit ard in my pocket, fuck.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

9 HOURS LATER-

My flight was fine Vinnie dat next to the cutest Gaby but she cried to whole flight.

when i landed in my home-town i actually felt amazing and happy but i couldnt help but miss Felix and jack and Vinnie.

I decided to take a taxi home.

"Where to?" The taxi driver asks.

"24 street" i say back.

The drive home felt like heaven, i never really got home sick but i really missed being with my old friends like Gaby, i really missed Gaby.

20 min later-

"Were here he says as we park infornt of my house, he helped me take out my suitcase and bag, i stood there infront of my home and i felt empty? Did i actually wanna be home? Back to school?

"That will be 30 dollars" he says.

I take 50 dollars out of my pocket an drive it to him.

"Thanks" he says as he gives me a 20 dollar out of his pocket.

I walk to the front of my door as i knocked and knocked again and again and again.

Nobody opend the door, so i decided to walk with my bag and suitcase to gaby's house, she didnt live that far.

The last time i walked here i got kidnapped so was i nervous? No, i wasnt nervous at all, i have experienced all my biggest fears and i actually feel so much stronger?

I walk up to gaby's front poarch, i was nervous to knock, for her to open the door and look at me like i am a missing kat that got found.

I knock 3 times, i heard footsteps coming closer to the door and eventually Gaby opens the door, she looked beautiful.

She looks at me in utter shock.

"Jasmine?" She says confused.

"Gaby" i say with a smile as she pulls me so close to her i thought i was gonna faint.

"You are alive" she says as she looks at my face and hugs me again.

"Come in, come in" she says.

I walk into her house, i forgot how beautiful it was.

She sits me down on the chair as she puts my stuff on the ground.

"Are you okay?" She asks confused.

"I think so" i say laughing.

"I thought you were dead" she says shocked.

I didnt know what to say tbh.

"I seriously thought that i killed you by getting mad at you about that Vinnie guy" she says.

"Oh" i say still quiet.

"Where were you?" She asks.

"I-" i get cut off by her mom walking downstairs.

"Jasmine? Jasmine? No way" she says shocked.

Her mom hugs me.

"Hey my mom didnt open the door do you guys know where she is?" I ask.

They both give eachtoher a sad look.

"What?" I als confused.

They just keep quiet and look at eachtoher.

"What?" I ask again.

"They sended her to the mentall hospital" she says.

"What?" I ask as i get up.

"Its better if she gets the help that she needs, you can stay with us" she says with a smile.

"So what happend?" She asks.

"I honestly dont know" i say feeling a bit awkward and thinking of what to say.

"Lets just start form the minute that you walked off" she says.

"Well i walked away and it was dark so i ran and than i fell down the bridge i t the water and then this old lady offerd to helps me get ready and than i stayed with her for a while" i say.

"For months yes" she says.

"Well-"

"Where does this old lady live?" The mom asks.

"I dont know" i say confused.

Her mom sighs worried.

"Let me call the Cops" she says as he gets up.

Omg