O N E

Chapter 1

BUZZ* BUZZ*

i woke up to my friend calling me.

'WHAT' i say annoyed, who calls someone at 11:45 am when were on summer break?

Yea my grazy friend, Gaby.

'WE ARE GOING TO A PARTY' Gaby yells.

'what?' i say confused.

'we are you going to a party, you havent done something fun for a year' she says.

1 year ago my dad got murderd by a gang, i knew my dad was in some bad shit but nothing could have prepared me for his death,.

I miss him to death and i every day regret not having a good relationship with him.

My mom hasnt really talked to me about it, my parents divorced when i was 3, my dad cheated.

My mom is on meds and the only time we talk is when i need to pick them up from the Pharmacy.

Oh yeah, i am Jasmin i am 16 years old and
i love the colors White and purple together,food, romantic movies, the idea of being in love.

i hate love, my mom, the color orange, boys and everything else that makes me want to kill myself.

'sure ill go' i say back as i get up.

'YAY' she says.

' okay ill come over, i will chill at your house and after we will get ready for the party' she says.

'see you' i say as i hang up.

i was really happy i had a good friend like Gaby, she is the sweetest and always tries to help me.

I get up to take a shower, i putted my hair up in a bun.

I took a long shower, i putted on some sweatpanths and a croptop.

Oh yeah something else i love, long showers.

I brushed my teeth and I putted on some parfum.

I put on some moisturizer as Gaby storms in my room.

'HEYYY' she says as she hugs me.

I smile at her as i hug her back.

She had a track suit on with flipflops she had pink Acrylics, i fucking love them.

'ur my mom let me in' she says laughing.

'ohh' i say with a grin.

'there are so many hot guys going to the party' she says excited.

'sure' i say as i roll my eyes

She opened up her bag as she starts eating chips, i putted on  'outer bank' on the tv on my wall.

We talked about all the cute boys attending the party, no body stuck out to me.

I never really liked anyone, my dad would never let me go out and now that he is dead i dont wanna go out.

We went trough some of their instagram profiles.

'ur kissing kio' Gaby says.

'no i am not?' i say laughing.

'what? He is super cute' Gaby says with a grin.

'he is okay, they are all okay' i say as i push her away.

'you are gonna kiss kio' Gaby says again.

'no i am not' i say as i get up.

She sighs laughing as she Scrolls further on the guests list.