Chapter 62 - Are we free now?

Start from the beginning

But Abhinay heard her and nodded to himself.

'I won't break your trust this time,  I will do my best' He thought with determination.

He saw the men were talking to themselves.

"Listen !" He shouted at them.
The guards looked at him, Abhinay went towards them.

Kavya and Maya saw him,  and shock would be a word to explain.

"Why is he here? " Kavya asked.

"Looks like he is working with them. I never knew he would go so low" Maya said giving him a disgusting look.

"Listen check if any girl is left and I will take the driver to the port." Abhinay ordered loudly.  The obeyed him and went.

"I...can't believe, Abhinay is that jerk Ally.  I never thought he will be involved in this stuffs. " Kavya said giving him disaproving look.

Dhrisha looked aside, She knows what he is trying to do. She was scared for him,  she knows this is very dangerous and even if Rithwik got to no anything he will kill him.

Dhrisha shrugged the thought and glanced at him.  He was sweating but the look he had was sure he will do anything to free them.

At least by doing a good deed, the sins he did can be forgiven.

He made the girls sat inside,  he reached till Kavya she was glaring at him,  he looked down, and pushed her inside.

  Maya gave him a disgusting look.  He gulped but as dhrisha came she gave him a 'Are you sure' look.  He nodded and gave a reassuring smile.
She didn't smile just moved again.

He was hurt but he knows too that he doesn't deserve her smile.

He sat inside the truck with the driver and ordered him to drive.

Rithwik was surprised when he heard Abhinay was helping him in his job.  He knew he can rely Abhinay but he knows this too...

'Never trust on a person than yourself'

Rithwik took one cigarette out and put it in his mouth.  He chuckled and smirked.

"Rohail"

"Yes young master " He said.

"Keep tracking the truck" He ordered.

"Let's see if you betray me or not" He said and smoked out. 
--------------------------------------
All the girls were scared, some were crying and some were shivering.

Kavya was tensed, Maya was scared. Dhrisha was still in hope, and a little scared for Abhinay.

"Turn the truck to left side" Abhinay ordered.

The driver looked at him and then at road.

"But the port is on Right " He said confused.

"Don't you dare to disobey me" He sternly said.

"I can't disobey young master or he will kill me" Driver said.

Abhinay signed and used his last weapon, he became silent and  messaged  Kabir his location.

Abhinay :
Follow my location, you will get your girls!

He put his phone down and took a breath in and looked here and there. 
He hit the driver on his head and the truck lost his balance.  But before it could crash, Abhinay took the control in his hands.

He stopped the truck,  got down  and pulled the driver out of the driving seat. He huffed.

"Such a fat fellow,  he is heavy like a sack! " Abhinay muttered.