𝟐𝟖. 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Damn, not again." Charlie said looking at Melanie who smiles. "What the fuck is going on? Why am I here?" She asked and Melanie laughs holding a knife in her hand slowly walking to Charlie on the ground.

"I just had fucking enough seeing you with those filthy demons! I saw how happy you were with them and I felt so lonely when you spend time with them so much, don't get me started in how you are mates with them!" Melanie said with a glare seeing the marks on her body poking them with the knife which Charlie glares.

"I felt anger and jealous seeing you jumping in their arms instead of me! Your best friend since childhood!" Melanie said cutting Charlie's cheek. "If I haven't made it clear yet, I love you and not as a friend but as a lover! I had a shitty home, my parents ignore each other getting drunk and sleeping with others while my brother was doing drugs. I felt so lonely but you know who approached me on my first day which everyone stayed far away from me because of my family's reputation, you! You give your hand out to me asking if I wanted to play, for the first time I felt happy."

"Of course I never told you how I felt until I decided to come back from the trip to confess but of course! The moment I leave and come back I hear you slept with a demon! I could see that I was losing that happiness every time you went to spend with those filthy! Eve and Roxy even told me to relax, to let you have your happiness after the whole mother and dad with that whore accident but I snapped!" Melanie said pulling her hair and Charlie at this point was shocked seeing how unhinged her friend is.

"What did you do?" Charlie asked and Melanie starts laughing like a maniac pointing behind her with her knife. Charlie felt like she wanted to vomit and cry at the same time seeing Roxy and Eve hanging up all cut up their stomach open their insides missing. "Fuck! You bitch, they were our friends!" Charlie said with a glare tears running down, Melanie laughs holding Charlie's face.

"No, they were your friends not mine. The only reason they could handle being around me is because you were there, but when they told me to let you have your happiness with those demons I felt a snap on me." Melanie said with a grin, a knock was heard making her smile. "And you wanna know something else? While you were away I bumped into three cute creatures who hated your demons. I mentioned you and they agreed to help."

"Help with what?" Charlie asked watching Melanie put the knife on the medical table that she missed seeing, Melanie opens the door letting three familiar cherubs. "Oh! I'm so happy to see that those marks will finally be out of your body!" Keenie said with a smile on her face eyeing the marks on Charlie which Charlie steps back with a glare.

"Those filthy demons won't ever hurt your soul, if you ever get killed you'll be send above instead of down." Cletus said with a smile, Charlie eyes widen moving out of her ropes cursing herself for giving the knife to Fizzarolli who keep himself safe if he ever went out on his own.

"Get the fuck away from me! Don't!" Charlie screams as the three Cherubs put her in the medical bed, Melanie comes quickly to her side with a syringe. "Shhh, everything will be over soon." Melanie said lovingly rubbing her hand on Charlie's hair which said girl tried to move but she felt her body paralyzed.

Charlie felt panic as they take the ropes off chaining her to the bed, Melanie take off the chocker where Blitzø mark is.

"Will start with this one." Melanie said and the Cherubs nod. "Ready to feel like a new person?" Melanie asked with a smile, Charlie spits on her face.

"Fuck you!"

_____

"Fuck! Anything?" Blitzø asked Moxxie as he called Charlie, Stolas and Millie are looking around for clues. They all went to Charlie's home seeing the place destroyed, Waddles crying and the bracelet Charlie always wears broken.