Preface

Jai Singhania
Age - 26
Height - 6'1

Jai Singhania is one of the leading businessmen in India, and he's a dangerous person to mess with. He has the potential to rule the world, but for that to happen, he needs to marry. If he marries by the age of 28, he will inherit the company and its fortune. The only problem is that Jai has never had feelings for anyone, nor has he had a reason to date seriously. Although he had a couple of girlfriends in the past, those relationships were never significant. Ever since he graduated, his singular goal has been the development of the company.

His aesthetics-

Anika SharmaAge - 24Height - 5'3

Anika Sharma
Age - 24
Height - 5'3

Anika Sharma is a cheerful and optimistic young woman. She loves her work and finds joy in the little things. She works as an event planner. Anika has always been a believer in love and is a hopeless romantic. She leads a simple life, surrounded by her supportive family and cherished friends.

Her aesthetics-

Anika's best friend is Aarav, who happens to be Jai's younger brother

Anika's best friend is Aarav, who happens to be Jai's younger brother. However, this presents a challenge, as Jai has occupied Anika's thoughts since their college days, and he has been living in her mind without her control.

What unfolds when Anika is compelled to marry Jai with no other option? Can this marriage find a way to succeed? Let's discover.

~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~

Other characters

Aarav - Jai's younger brother and Anika's best friend since college.
Varsha - Anika's younger sister

Jai's parents : Seema Singhania, Sourabh Singhania
Anika's parents : Damini Sharma, Vishnu Sharma

Jai's bestfs : Naman, Rahul
Anika's bestfs : Nisha, Diya