Introduction

In the small, picturesque town of Willowbrook, where memories of youth linger in the shadows of every street corner, two former friends are about to have their worlds collide once again.

Taehyung and Jungkook, once inseparable, now barely recognize each other. Time has turned them into strangers, alienated by years of silence, unspoken regrets, and a simmering anger that refuses to fade.

Now a successful and beloved artist, Taehyung has spent years suppressing his emotions, channeling his pain into his career—though there is something always just out of reach. Jungkook never left Willowbrook, opening a bookstore and sinking deeper into a cloud of misery he cannot escape.

When their paths cross, it lights a match, igniting emotions neither of them expected nor desired.

The reunion is anything but sweet.

Anger, confusion, and guilt erupt when the past is yanked into the present. As their group of high school friends try to relive the best years of their lives, Jungkook and Taehyung are faced with some of their worst moments.

As old wounds resurface and secrets threaten to shatter the fragile peace of their hometown, Sky Full of Stars is a story of lost and found. Can they overcome their anger and past mistakes to discover the truth about what tore them apart? Will they find the courage to unveil their deepest truths, even if it means risking it all?

In this heart-wrenching and emotionally charged tale, Jungkook and Taehyung must navigate the rocky terrain of their shared history and decide whether they are willing to risk their hearts once more in a town where love is never simple and life is never easy.

Contains:
Adult themes
Language
Triggering content (but not in the same way as love you to death fwiw)
Other ships

Narrative and storyline are my own and have nothing to do with real people.

🎬

Coming soon, yo! Probably at my snail pace but yeah, let's do this 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 hope y'all are great, miss you!