Is this why they say Faith empowers love?

They both wanted to hold each other but both have different situations which made them scared to join their hands.

It was also an examination just to text her love is real or is it just a temporary feeling.
Love wanted to know whether Madhav kept true love for her or is it was his just a mere thought.

Now this two souls showed the universe that no matter what their love will certainly bloom and they will wait even if it takes further births to attain their dream life.

Like she dreamt,Madhav revealed her position which is as his princess in his heart.
But do love just let them live happily even without further questionings?

True love is always to be examined!

°

°

°

°

°

°

As each day passed love of Radha-Madhav only grown.

Radha talked to her parents about her having feelings for Madhav .
What surprised her was her parents have no objection or protest towards it .

They love when their children directly come and tell them if anything happens to them.
Let it be wrong thing or a happy news.
And when Radha told them about her loving Madhav the risk just decreased.

The old couple was confused first hearing their child revealing her love,but eventually calmed down knowing she didn't chose any stranger she just know with countable days.

She said everything happened between her and Madhav and the couple just smiled knowing well why Madhav tried to deny her love.

It's like even the king and queen are happy to give their daughter's hand to a man like him.

They know who Madhav is in real maybe more than Radha do.

If Radha's decision was wrong they would have said no in the next second.

Still there are secrets hidden behind the dark orbs of the brave soldier.

Radha never knew the real identity of the Madhav Singh who with full dedication serve the country.

And it seems like the day to reveal everything before her eyes planned by the destiny is today!

"Bhai-sa, do you feel anything wrong about this relationship?"
Radha asked Agasthya while laying on his lap.

"Yes! It is a cruel sin"
Said Agasthya a serious answer.

Radha hitted his stomach with her elbow , smiling and said.

"Stop playing"

But instead of replying he laughed.

"Sometimes I feel like there are somethings I should know about Madhav,but he ia not telling anything.
Or is it just a thought?"

Radha asked looking up at the royal roof of wooden designs and cultural architecture.

Caressing her hair, Agasthya said.

"There is a harsh truth behind this strong man Madhav Singh,that only me and our parents know."

Radha's brows furrowed not even getting any hint about it.

She knew there were so many secrets for Madhav,but he is not telling but he will certainly do one day.

Radha came out of her thoughts when Agasthya continued.

"No family of any girl support her for her love.
But we do.
Because of the person you chose.
Anyway as you're our brainless princess and knowing you are choosing a man by yourself,is a little bit sadness..."
He dramatically sniffed and wiped his invisible tears making her laugh.

It was a serious matter but see how this brother-sister duo are discussing on it like it is the most idiotic thing Radha did.

"But you found your love on him..
And what can we do..
Now we can't discuss your wedding with my aswa, planning anymore"
He again sniffed like it is the most saddest thing for him.

And a dramatic Radha who is the sister of our great actor,joined.
"Ohh!
So sad! What can we do?
Let's plan my handsome brother's marriage with my Mitra,then"

Agasthya looked down at her sister who just shot a brilliant idea and he said with an amazed expression.

"Of course,why not when it is a brilliant idea from my crazy sister!
I'll marry your dearest Mitra,and have dozens of tree children"
Agasthya said and Radha laughed, slapping his hand .

Why not when he was just building up his expectations about his life with a mango tree as his wife.
Well,Mitra is Radha's favourite pet mango tree!

                      。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨
जय राधामाधवम