As he returned to his usual pose, Mew continued to fly around him in circles. Moments later, it stares at the Dog-Costumed Human and giggles despite him not doing anything.

The citizens that were present in the area began to pull their phones out and take pictures and recordings of Mew and Dog-Costumed Man. That's where Mew learns that this man is actually known as Watchdog Man.

Then, Disaster struck as the very ground shattered and burst right open. Those within its vicinity were knocked off the ground and before they hit the ground, they find themselves shrouded in a purple light.

Apparently, Mew had used its psychic powers to save these people from a rough landing. It then brought them to an area that seemed safe. All the while, Watchdog Man had sprung out of his pedestal and defeated the monsters that dared to attack the city.

In just a matter of minutes, Watchdog Man now sits on top of the mountain of defeated monsters and the people cheered as they praised Watchdog Man as their City Guardian. However Mew's effort did not go unnoticed as they thanked it for saving them from the sudden attack.

Now, Mew hovers around Watchdog Man and he raises his head to it, "Normally, I'd attack you when these monsters came to attack my home. But after seeing you save these people, I guess it's safe to say that you aren't with these monsters,"

"Mew!" Mew replied while swirling in front of him,

"Feel free to visit whenever you like. Just don't cause any trouble," Watchdog Man said,

"Mew," Mew seemingly agreed, then departed from the city,

For Watchdog Man, he just watched Mew leave his city and pondered about a certain matter in its visit, 'I didn't smell it coming,'

No matter where a monster approaches, whether they are underground or above the skies, Watchdog Man's extraordinary sense of smell detects them even when their far from the pedestal he usually rests on.

But the moment he met Mew, he didn't smell it coming even as it was near the plaza. The only reason as to how he noticed Mew is when the people of this city seemingly noticed it being so close to his pedestal.

If he couldn't smell it coming, then Mew would have a greater advantage in its assault. Not to mention the powers it possesses would have made it a tough challenge for Watchdog Man to beat. In other words, Mew could have beaten him if it wasn't friendly.

Thus, Watchdog Man decided to report this monster incident as well as inform the executives of Mew's sighting in his hometown. As for the mountain of monsters, the Citizens of this city are going to have a long day of cleaning Watchdog's Fight.

Afternoon

Mew continues to soar through the skies and play with clouds some more. But it soon stopped as it sensed trouble down below. By the streets of a different city, there lies a rampaging monster and people were panicking about its power.

Upon closer inspection, via psychic powers, Mew noticed a couple of people completely beaten by said monsters and are now lying on the ground. Since this monster is still rampaging, Mew descends from the skies and intervenes in this matter.

The monster in question was large and muscular. Apparently, it claims that it great strong because it had worked out too much. Not as a bodybuilder, but as a butcher.

Lifting and cutting too much meat in his life, he had become something akin to a monster and now he's hellbent on wreaking havoc with a large sack filled with civilians he managed to capture and a bloodied cleaver. This was the Cleaving Butchery, Threat Level Tiger.