Katsuki had just been thrown to the ground, by the very same boy that he'd always believed was below him.

And like the idiot you were, you applauded.

"Oh my god, Izuku! That was so badass! You threw him around like a ragdoll!"

It wasn't even your intention to rub salt into the wound. You were just so happy that Izuku had finally made his stand. To Katsuki, however, watching you cheer for the person he hated most embittered him more than he could even begin to express.

Right now, he felt doubly humiliated.

Izuku took a deep breath. "Kacchan, you... you always lead with a big right swing. I can't even count how many times I've seen you do it. I analyzed and took notes on all the heroes that I thought were amazing, including you! Those were the same notes you blew up and tossed away. Don't you get it? I'm not the same Deku you used to bully and make a fool of. I'm done with letting that name control me!"

Katsuki blinked repeatedly, struggling to make sense of everything. At first, he mostly felt shocked. He also felt quite embarrassed, despite the fact that he would never admit to it.

But before long, all of that gave way to pure, unbridled rage.

"You fucking asshole!" he screamed, loud enough that you could've sworn your eardrums nearly burst. His teammate, Iida, even tried to contact him through his wireless transmitter, but Katsuki was quick to dismiss him. He was focused solely on Izuku right now. In fact, he seemed to have forgotten that you were even there, despite your provocations from earlier.

Now might be my chance.

You decided to strike while he was still too riled up to think clearly. You lunged at him, winding up a hefty punch, but even though he was emotionally unstable, his reflexes and natural fighting instincts hadn't dimmed one bit. He flashed you a vicious glare as he swung his arm out and created an explosion from point-blank range. You were too close to fully avoid it, so you ended up feeling some of the sting.

Still, you managed to latch onto him, and you thought your punch was about to land-at least, until he violently spun around and shoved you against a wall.

"Fuck you," he hissed, digging his elbow into your stomach. "Is this fun for you? Do you really get a kick out of messing with me? Deku's just the best damn thing you've ever seen, isn't he? Goddamn bitch. You're just a creep with a fetish for blood. Who the hell do you think you are to look down on me?"

Wincing, you just barely managed to mutter back. "Can you stop always being so angry? This isn't personal. We're all just trying to win."

You shoved him back as hard as you could, and he of course retaliated by slamming his fist against the wall and creating yet another explosion. Before you could follow up with an actual attack though, Katsuki found himself losing his balance. Izuku had come up from behind him, and using the capture tape you'd both been provided with, managed to briefly pull him back.

"[Name], go now!" Izuku insisted. "I'll deal with Kacchan!"

Admittedly, you weren't super comfortable with leaving the two of them alone, but then again, there was a time limit for the Battle Trial. If you didn't secure the weapon in time or capture both Katsuki and Iida, then you would lose.

Besides, so far, Izuku was doing a lot better than you'd even expected. His movements were sharp and calculated. In fact, he'd probably been waiting for a chance like this all his life.

The chance to face Katsuki head-on.

"Alright," you nodded, already running away. You glanced back over your shoulder and smiled. "Good luck. You've got this!"

Bloodthirst | BNHA x Vampire!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें