Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job

Start from the beginning

It was perfect.

"Clean her up and send her to work so she can start to pick it up. If she performs well, and she fucking better, she will be very popular. And you can even make some extra cash!" Oleg told Danila as he walked away from her and Danila motioned for Mia to follow him out.

Back at Danila's apartment, Mia paced nervously back and forth and bit her lips as Danila watched her.

"Fuck. I know I agreed to this whole thing but I really, really, don't want to do this." She was fighting back tears.

Danila sighed and tried to comfort her,

"I know. But it's my club and I have full control. So this is the best situation we could be in. You will belong to me and no one will touch you."

Danila took great pleasure in pronouncing the word 'belong'.

Mia sat down on the couch and put her face in her palms. She wondered why she was having such a hard time now but was so determined and confident before. She just had to find the strength in her to play the role and believe it.

She took a few deep breaths and thought about her life. She remembered the situation with Tamik and thought that this is much easier to live though. Danila was on her side and he was right, it was his club and she was to play the role of his girl. No one would touch her.

She looked up at him, took another minute and asked confidently.

"What's next?"

"We'll play it like this. You're going to come in as if you don't know me, just a random girl trying out for the job. I'm going to see you, like you, decide to give you a chance. Slowly but actually quickly, you will become my favourite and everyone will know you're off limits. None of the staff would dare mess with the owner's girl."

Danila explained to her the process and while he was uncomfortable with how nervous she looked, he very much looked forward to playing the role. Who knows what this would lead to.

And they did just that. The next day Mia covered up her bruise and arrived at the club, somehow convincing the manager to let her try out. At first, the manager almost shoved her out the door but her accent and fresh look made him curious. He said she had ten minutes and Mia nervously got on the main stage.

She had never stripped before in her life, and never stood on stage in a spotlight and she was petrified. The only dance lessons she ever took where ballroom and ballet and this was so far from her past reality.

The music blasted and she clumsily did her best as a few staff members and the manager looked at her and shook their heads, laughing between each other.

At this moment Danila walked in and signaled for the music to stop.

The staff hurriedly scurried away and the manager apologized and said he was just showing her out but Danila motioned for the manager to come with him and approach the stage. He looked at her angrily and asked loudly in Russian,

"Where are you from like this?"

Mia hesitated but responded in Russian,

"I just moved here from...from Canada..."

"From Canada?!...And you can't find any other job?"

"Probably...but I really need money right now and this pays well."

The manager chuckled and turned his back to her and said to Danila in a low voice,

"Don't waste your time. She is an embarrassment. I have girls dancing here who can climb the ceiling in their heels for fuck's sake. We're not an amateur club."

"Take your clothes off." Danila commanded Mia ignoring the manager whose name was Arseniy.

Mia just stared at him not believing he was asking her to do this. She felt so out of place, she felt nauseated.

"Well? Do you want the job or not? Take your clothes off." He piped up again as the manager now looked up in curiosity.

Mia slowly took off her shirt and then unzipped her jeans and pulled them off. She stood in the spotlight with her black lingerie and closed her eyes as she tried to steady her breath.

The manager stared and so did Danila, roaming her body with his eyes, his fantasies from New York rushing back to him.

"Let your hair down." Danila said quieter this time.

Mia took out her hair tie and her beautiful hair cascaded down one side.

"Actually not bad." Arseniy now engaged. "Turn around." He asked her, his arms stills crossed.

Mia did a full turn and faced them again not sure how to proceed from here.

"You have a top performer right now?" Danila asked the manager not looking away from Mia for a second.

"Had. It was Lena but she left. Found a husband or a sugar daddy, I don't know. You're not seriously proposing we make her take Lena's place? Look at her. Sure, she's hot but all my girls are hot. She can't dance to save her life."

Danila stretched out his hand for Mia to take it and she nervously did and jumped off the stage. She stood in front of them both as they hungrily devoured her with their eyes.

Danila pulled a chair out for her and pointed to it as he dropped his keys on the table and walked over to his seat.

"Sen, give us a chance to chat." Danila asked Arseniy as he continued watching Mia.

Arseniy said of course and walked over to the bar actively listening to their conversation.

"Why do you want to dance here?" Danila asked in his full position of power.

"Because I...I'm in a difficult situation right now. I...I really need this job. I can do it, I learn very fast and I promise I can do a great job." She said pleadingly with mistakes as she spoke Russian.

Danila smiled but didn't look at her face. Instead,  his eyes travelled up and down her body. He looked like he was thinking it over but really, he was massively enjoying watching Mia sit in front of him in just her barely there lingerie.

He came over to Arseniy who was waiting for him and as they both looked at her from afar, Danila spoke so only Arseniy could hear.

"Give her a chance. Let's see what happens. Ask your top two girls to come in and give her lessons. Pay them whatever. Let's see if we can make a star out of her. She looks like she has the body and the height and she'll get the confidence. And then when word will spread that we have an American...Canadian, whatever, working here, guys will come just to get a peek at her. I like her. Maybe I will keep her for myself."

At these words Arseniy had no more questions or disagreements and asked for her to come in the next day at 12pm.