Aarav and Avni are happy and enjoying their parenthood. Urmila and Rajveer also meet their grandson and the happy glow on their faces is enough to know they adore him. Urmila cried, taking him in her arms and sticking him to her chest. It's like she is again living her Aarav's childhood. Avni was angry with her but seeing her lifeless face pained her.

Damini cried her heart out with the biggest smile when Anaya saw her that little heart stealer. She genuinely smiled after so long seeing the little bundle of joy. She wished to present there and embrace her first great-grandson. She promised Avni to come to meet her and the baby when Avni asked her to come back while crying.

It's like that little human being finally brought the lost joy to the Rajvansh family. Although Aarav and Avni are still living in the Penthouse, Urmila visits them sometimes. She found her peace in her grandson. Rajveer was looking after the company as Aarav is currently, looking after his family and spending quality time with his son and wife. He stops talking with Urmila and almost doesn't want to face her but Avni needs her at this time. But the hatred and anger he had for his mother is still the same just buried inside.

While Veer and Preet are happy for them the most and wholeheartedly welcome the little copy of Aarav in their hearts and lives. But they still maintain the distance from the Rajvansh. They saw and accepted themselves as separate from Rajvansh. And they are happy like that. They are family, they are not denying that but their life is no longer dependent on them either financially or emotionally. Aarav and Avni also accept and respect their choice, seeing them happy like this. They only want their happiness after everything that happens to them.

Well, about Sumitra, no one knows about her and is not even interested as long as she leaves them alone. She is the worst and most hated part of Veer and Preet's life. They wanted to forget this worst phase of their life and move on in their life. Life is much more than dwelling on one thing. Many beautiful things and experiences are waiting for them in the future.

Veer is doing some work on the laptop that the company gave him, in the living room. While Preet is ironing his shirt for tomorrow.

"Veer?" Preet calls him making him hum as his attention is solely on the laptop screen

She pouted and turned away from him with a sigh to fold his ironed cloth nicely. Veer looks up from the screen and lightly smiles at her before placing the laptop on the sofa. He walked toward her silently and then encircled his arms around her making her scared and let out a loud grasp.

"Oh God!" she let out a shaky breath when he started laughing and squeezed her in his arms earning a groan from her. She pinched his hand and looked at him, turning her face with narrow eyes at him.

"You are so stupid…" she scolded him to which he just pecked her lips lovingly and whispered looking at her beautiful eyes,

"And you are so hot, my Jaan,"
Her face instantly turned red at his words and felt his love-filled gaze on her.

A shiver ran down her core when he slid the neck of the shirt she was wearing and placed his cold lips on her cleavage softly. His lips run all over her chest and neck, slowly and kissing her skin deeply. She closed her eyes and let out a breathy moan holding his t-shirt on his waist.

He removes the shirt that she is wearing, leaving her in leggings only. Taking her in his arms, he walked to their bed and gently placed her on the bed, and kissed her forehead.

He removes his clothes and dims the lights before claiming her yet again. The night was as beautiful as their heart and soul and intense and passionate like their love.

Their eyes glow with pure love and bliss staring at each other when their body and soul intertwine together, expressing their deep emotions and love.

Their eyes whispered 'I love you' to each other when their lips molded together perfectly in a perfect deep and intense kiss.