Ch. 37 Through the Ages

*Logan

Logan pulled Chiara upwards, to sitting with her back to him, wings outstretched, legs straddled across his lap. He had full access to her pink pussy this way, cock and fingers. She was utterly vulnerable to his touch and his grazed her swollen folds with his fingertips to find what would make her squirm and gasp. He wanted to savor every whimper he could drag from her throat. He would reduce her to a panting, feral thing, lost in utter delight. He pressed her clit, rubbing in light circles until the breath caught in her throat and she arched backwards.

Her wings sizzled against his skin, but he welcomed this pain that only she could give him. He was salivating with the need to fill her, pump her with his seed, but he wanted her to fall apart under his touch, become a gorgeous wreck at his command.

She gasped his name.

Closer.

His fierce desire to hear her scream shocked him. No other creature had ever enchanted him so fully—a craving to keep her carved through his gut, and he ignored the piercing knowledge that it was impossible.

So he would ensure she remembered only him through the years.

She rolled her hips, taking him in and milking him. She was intoxicating and the mix of pleasure-pain of being with her—his angel—sent his head spinning.

Little mewlings fell from her lips and he enjoyed every sound she made.

"Logan," she cried.

"Louder," he said.

She yelled his name. The walls of her sex squeezed him in a delectable vice. She shuddered, holding onto his forearms, and arched her back further. Twisting, she craned her neck and he kissed her, delighting in the sting of her teeth on his lip. She sucked and bit and bucked her hips. He ran a line of kisses up her cheek, moist with perspiration and breathed in the scent of her heavy hair.

Like this. I will remember her like this through the ages. Falling apart in my arms.

His gut and balls tightened at her climax, but he held back, letting her ride her pleasure higher, savoring her clenched muscles and feminine noises.

As she began to relax, he pushed her forward again, and drove his rigid cock as hard as he could to the apex of her sex. She cried out his name again.

He guided her hips as he impaled himself into her wet heat. She let him control every thrust, panting and whimpering, giving in to his command until another orgasm swept over her. This time, he couldn't hold back any longer. His name ripped from her mouth was too seductive a siren song to resist.

Bliss traveled up his gut, through his nerves, exploding white hot his head. While her wings stretched back and scorched his arms, marking his skin with an imprint of feathers, his seed spilled into her depths in ripples of pleasure.

She was his. He was hers.

Fuck.

This was going to hurt. The future was going to hurt and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

He had his orders.

They pulled slowly away. Chiara stretched out on her side and patted the boards in front of her, but Logan knew they didn't have time to rest. He gathered her head and shoulders into his lap, though, and placed a kiss on her forehead.

It unnerved him—the tenderness in that gesture. He couldn't afford any weakness if they were going to survive, but he couldn't stop himself, either.

"I burned you again," she whispered. "I'm sorry."