Ch. 26 Deliciously

*Chiara

Nothing but a wisp of cloth and the hard plate of his codpiece was between Chiara and this demon who should be her greatest enemy. Her words—take me, enjoy me—echoed over and over in her head. The chattering, raucous sounds of the hall faded to oblivion until the only Logan and this stolen moment in the shadows existed.

He could have her. She wanted to give herself to him, utterly and sinfully. She didn't even ask for anything in return, except that he satisfy that aching need deep in her core to be filled by him. To feel him fill her with his pearled seed. She was nothing at that moment but a willing object of his pleasure.

That was how greedy she was to have him.

His arms were on either side of her head, but she wouldn't try to escape in any case. She was his prisoner without reserve. The wetness between her legs rubbed slick on her inner thighs, cooler spots where the air reached them.

She dug nails in his shoulders, and put her lips on the shell of his ear to whisper, "I watched you for months across the room, memorizing every line of your body, every muscle. I have wanted you for so long. Now, fuck me, Logan."

At that, she took his jaw to turn his face to hers and bit down on his lower lip, drawing blood.

He hissed but not in pain and his chest rumbled with an unintelligible response. Wet kisses trailed down her throat until he reached her shoulder, then he bit, pressing his teeth down, mouth wide and sucked at the wet skin there. At the same time, he gripped her hip hard enough to form a bruise.

She leaned into him, into his rough touch and his animalistic show of desire.

"Chiara," he whispered. His fingers found that tender, wet spot between her legs, seeking out her folds and nub in the middle, every caress a blinding shock of pleasure.

Her own fingers fumbled at his armor, seeking out the clasps or buckles to remove it. She scraped her fingers on the metal's edges as she wedged them in the nooks and crannies. His warm skin at his inner hips and thighs met her touch. She tugged the metal.

He grunted. In a quick, practiced movement, he undid the clasps under the stomach guard and pulled the lower half of it free, releasing his cock. He groaned in obvious relief when his erection, proud and growing harder by the second, jumped free.

Only his tattered loincloth covered him. She stroked his length over the cloth, rubbing the tip and the spot of wetness there with her thumb.

"I know you were watching me, too," she said. She wrapped her hand around his erection, shivering at the bulk and iron hardness. This was more than she had imagined, lying in the dark dungeon at night, wishing he was as close as he was now. "I know you have desires. I know you want me."

"You have no fucking clue," he said. "But this is really bad moment."

"I know it is, but I'm tired of waiting. The guards have passed, we are alone." Alone, if she didn't count the hundreds of demons and humans on the other side of the wide column. They were lost in their own desires, though, and no one else came into the shadows, unless it was to sin in secrecy.

"This is what you want?" he asked and all he did was lean forward a bit until the tip of his rigid cock caressed her sex through the scant layers of cloth.

The friction was delicious. Chiara shuddered in response, letting her mouth fall open and eyes close. "Yes, like that, but I need more."

"So greedy."

"You have no fucking clue."

His hands tightened on her hips forcing her to be still while he teased and tempted her, without giving her more. She wanted him inside her. That entire cock should be in her sex already. She hissed in frustration.