14: We Are A Mess.

Start from the beginning

"No... it was peck...." okay, now Miles was perplexed. Peck!!!

"What the fuck!!!! Peck???!!!" the ghost exclaims, his eyes bulging out as he looks at Elrid, who is now fidgeting with his hair strands.

"All this shit and giggle is for a peck??? Fucking peck!!!" he should've expected it. It was Elrid they're talking about. Damn Eli~ I'm disappointed....

"You curse like Saffron..." Miles can just hear the pout in his voice when Elrid mumbled that line. So, he just sighs, giving the boy a once over.

And then sighing again just for maintaining his dramatic ass, the ghost continues with a teasing smile. "I should've expected it.... But beside this cheesy shit, how was it???"

Suddenly the pout was replaced by that ever sick dopey smile. "It was......" the boy unconsciously drawls out, making the already impatient Miles impatient.

"Cute, hot, sexy, romantic???"

"Dazzling...." Elrid gives a contented sigh, slumping against the bed as he snuggles on his pillow.

"Uh.... Not really a definition for peck.... But okay, So.... tea please...."

# # # #

"So, the date was good I hope??" that was the first thing Jaemin asked him in the morning, when Elrid strolled to the kitchen in his black silky pajamas and neon orange socks. The older male was sitting beside the counter, sipping his still steaming matcha tea- which is actually good for waking up or his dad say so- like it wasn't hot at all while his onyx eyes scans through the newspaper.

"Huh.... How did- "Elrid was struck, his ebony eyes wide in surprise as he looks at his dad. How did he know?? He was sure he left the house with Caleb when both of his parents were busy at whatever they doing in their kitchen. So how did his dad know he was on a date?? Wait, if his father knows about his date, then he probably should've spouted it to mom. God, the woman is gonna rip me a new one. He is sure of it.

Jaemin shrugs his shoulder, like he didn't cause a heart attack to his son. "I just know...." as always, the replay was evasive. Typical Jaemin forest. Placing his tea cup on the coffee table Jaemin looks at him with a reassuring smile as he folds the newspaper. "Just so you know, your mom doesn't know anything."

"Thank god." An involuntary smile tug at Jaemin's lips hearing the relieved sigh of his son.

"You want to tell her??" the question was asked in their mother tongue, Jaemin's usual smooth tone deepening as his Busan accent seep through his words.

"I'll tell her when we're serious or she would come at me with wedding plans and everything..." Jaemin slightly snorts at Elrid's exasperated words, but he knows what his son was saying is true. His wife can be a bit impetuous.

Again, giving an unconcerned shrug, Jaemin utters with a teasing grin. "Ah, that she'll..." hearing his father's off handed comment Elrid grumbles, his mouth opening to snap at his father. But before he can utter a word, Sylvia was in front of them, clad in an oversized t-shirt; probably his dad's and a big basketball short- that too owned by his dad's. The white-haired boy scrunches his nose in disgust as he saw his mom placing a slobbering kiss on his dad's cheek. Which Jaemin happily accept with a dazzling smile.