Sakura found a meal that caught her eye and she looks up at sasuke who is just silently looking at his own menu minding his own business.

"His personality hasn't changed as much"

Sakura thought.

"I can still see it. The quiet genin that was very close to me and Naruto back then. When we always used to do missions and Naruto would always mess something up. Sasuke would always call him a loser"

She smiles until she realizes that she was just staring.

But it was too late...

Sasuke looks up and catches Sakura looking at him. Sakura freezes but then immediately hides it so she doesn't act like a fool.

"What?"

Sasuke simply asks.

"Uh n-nothing"

Sakura immediately looks back at her menu as an excuse to break eye contact. Sasuke looks back at his menu too and continues his scavenger hunt for his pick of food off the menu. Sakura sneaks a peak of sasuke before finally deciding to talk to the guy.

"So what are you gonna pick?"

Sakura asks politely.

"I'm gonna pick the onigiri meal"

Sasuke says without even looking up to look at her. A few seconds after that he senses someone looking at him. He lifts his head up and then he notices that sakura was looking at him.

Not looking, but smiling.

She was smiling at him.
But it wasn't just any smile.

It was a type of warm smile. And for some reason, it gave Sasuke a strange tingle in the stomach. He looked at her but he didn't look at her the way he usually looks at people. He didn't make any serious or apathetic face at her. Instead, it was actually just a nice normal stare.

"What?"

He asks. Getting annoyed by the way he looked at her. He didn't like the way he looked at her because it showed that he was fine with the smile. But he didn't want that. He doesn't want her to think that he liked her smile. Because then it would show his feelings. And one thing about sasuke, is that he hates to show his feelings because then it shows vulnerability and Sasuke doesn't like vulnerability. No, he hates vulnerability. He makes the apathetic face he always makes and Sakura finally replied to his question.

"It's nothing" she shakes her head slightly as she sets her menu down and raises her hand to get one of the waiters attention. One of the waiters came to their table in attempt to take their order.

"Hello, my name is Hakuru and I will be your server today"

The waiter says in a classy way.

"What would you guys like to order?"

Sasuke started to tell his order for an onigiri and green tea. After that, Sakura told her order.

Along with the nice "thank you" The waiter also. smiled and walked away in the designated room that says "staff only".

Sakura watched as Sasuke pushed his menu over to the side of the table. After that, he finally made some eye contact to Sakura by looking up.

"When your done eating then we're going straight back on the road and heading for the hotel. Understand?

The hint of coldness and demand sent Sakura nodding in agreement right away.

"Good"

Sasuke says as he receives his plate of onigiri and Sakura receives her plate of food as well.
They both start eating and Sakura would always sneak peaks of sasuke every time she would take a bite.

"Is the food good sasuke?"

"Hn yeah, you?"

"I like it"

"I didn't know that you liked seafood"

Sakura took a look at her plate that has shrimp pasta on it. She nods at him.

"I like seafood. I also like a lot of Italian food so I enjoy pasta"

"Hn"

Sakura takes a look at Sasuke for a few seconds, then with a little jump of nervousness she asks...

"Umm Sasuke?"

He looks at her and reply's.

"What is it?"

"Well umm you see.."

Sakura looked everywhere except Sasukes eyes. She just couldn't handle it. She can't handle Sasukes gaze.especially when she's gonna ask him this type of question.

"Are you..comfortable with the mission that we..have to do?"

Sasuke looks at her for just a moment. But it felt like hours to Sakura.

"Why do you ask?"

Now Sasuke caught her. I know it's just a simple 4 word question but how in the world is she gonna explain the answer for why she asked him that question? She tries to talk and answer the question even though she started to stutter like a lamb bleating.

"I-uh well I-I was just a-asking!"

Sasuke stares at her for a moment like he's reading her.

"Sakura, tell me the truth. Why did you ask?"

"Ok, ok it's just...a little weird"

"Hn what's a little weird?"

"You know...that we have to act as husband and wi-"

"Sakura"

Sasuke interrupted her with a cold and firm call of her name.

"Hn, you never changed....that's something you need to fix Sakura. Listen, just because we have to act as husband and wife doesn't mean there's something going on between us. In other words, it's just a mission. Nothing but just going undercover. Yes, we have to act as husband and wife and that's a little weird but we're shinobi. This is the life of a shinobi and there's nothing weird about that. Now stop thinking of the fact that we have to act as husband and wife and just focus on the goal of the mission."

    ..............

"...I'm sorry"