5. Belphegor

TW: somnophilia

If this witch isn't the female embodiment of Pride. Vain woman who thinks she isn't pretty enough? Lucifer. Has to be the best at everything? Lucifer. The movie's good, I'll give it that. I should have left when Bree first fell asleep, but I just couldn't let her go. I love the feel of her in my arms and surrounded by me.

Within minutes of the movie starting, she was asleep. I understand her nickname for me now. I couldn't even say which dwarves my brothers would be. I'm just glad she calls me Sleepy instead of Dopey. I take in her relaxed face. Skin pale as snow and lips red as blood. If I'm her Sleepy dwarf, then she is my Snow White.

With the movie over, I use her remote to turn off the television. How do I untangle myself from her when I really don't want to move? I drift my fingers up her arm until my hand engulfs hers. When I try to pull her hand away, her fingers lock into my hair. Bree throws her leg over my hip, tightening her hold on me.

I can't stay here for very long. As long as I am on Earth, my power (even if I'm not intentionally using it) will wreak havoc. Humans and creatures alike will lose motivation and my demons in Hell with cause chaos without me there to keep them in line.

And yet? I don't want to leave her. Once again, I try to move away and once again, Bree's grip tightens on me. "Don't leave me," her sleepy mumble takes me by surprise. Is she awake?

"I have to go, Snow White." A small whimper leaves her throat, and she snuggles in closer to me. Brushing my lips against her forehead, I whisper "I'll be back for you, my princess."

My words only seem to embolden her in her sleep. With her leg thrown over my hip, her pelvis is lined with mine. Her cute little noises and death grip on me has caused blood to rush to my cock. She's sleeping, but all I feel right now is the heat coming from her pussy. Her bare pussy. The woman never put on underwear and now she's ever so slowly grinding herself against me. I may have restraint, but I am still a Sin. If Bree wants to be fucked, I will happily oblige. "Are you awake?" I grip and squeeze her ass cheek, holding her in place against me.

"Nooo." I can't tell if her low whine was in response to my question or if it's because she's unable to continue grinding herself against me. Turning us so she is on her back with me above her, I settle between her thighs.

My tongue swipes its way up her neck and our mouths meet in a barely there brush of skin. "No, you're not awake?" When she doesn't answer immediately, I rub against her slowly. Enough to make her wiggle and moan with my teasing. A limp shake of her head is all I get. I like her pliant like this. Mine to do with as I please. "Do you want me to fuck you?" I whisper in her ear, kissing the spot where her neck starts. Bree moans softly and while I may be a King in hell, I want to know that she wants me. "Answer me, Snow." I try to keep my voice soft and pleading. I want her to stay relaxed.

When there is still no answer, I stop moving. "Noo. Don't stop. Fuck me." Bree's voice is soft and filled with sleep. Her eyes never open and the only movement of her body is her hips trying to meet mine.

And there was my consent.

Raising my hips a little (much to her dismay) I lower the waistband of my pants, taking out my cock to rub against her clit. She's soaking wet. This could be from her earlier orgasms, but I'm going to assume it's because of me.

I take my time, pushing into her inch by inch. Giving her time to adjust and giving myself time to calm down. Her tight canal is squeezing to the point of almost pain. It feels fucking magnificent. It would only take a couple pumps for me to blow and that's not happening. Tonight anyway. A whimper sneaks past her lips but her body is still. "Hurts," she mumbles when I am completely inside her.

"I'm sorry, Snow." My voice stays light and persuasive. "You can take me, though. Can't you?" I fuck her at a lazy pace. It's more teasing while she adjusts and relaxes once again. "You were made to take me, Princess." With each word, her body calms yet her pussy continues to strangle my throbbing member.

Bree's body is entirely placid. Small moans sneak through her mouth as I quicken my pace. "You're taking me so good, Snow. You were made for me. I could stay inside you all night."

For once, I was the first out of my brothers. For once, I was chosen. Bree chose for me to stay with her. She chose to let me wreck this pretty pussy. She chose me.

And in return? I will choose her.

I sit up, lifting her hips with me, causing her shirt to ride up just under her gorgeous breasts. Binding her to me will hurt unless she is already feeling immense pleasure. The best way to do this is while she orgasms. I place my thumb against her swollen clit, rubbing in circles as I rock into her harder. Her moans turn to screams as she grows closer to her climax.

When she's on the edge, I place my palm against her stomach just above her belly button. My brand burns through her skin as her climax roars through her body. The feeling of being bound to her mixed with the snug grip around my cock send me over the edge with her. I whisper words of praise into her neck, attempting to get her to calm down once more. I used my power on the child to put him to sleep but not to keep him asleep. Her screams could have woken him.

With her sated, I remove myself from inside her, smiling as I watch my black cum leak out of her. I can't get her pregnant while we are on Earth; a stupid stipulation made by the almighty before he abandoned this planet. Then again, this woman gets healed by heavenly light every few days. Maybe he hasn't abandoned Earth. Regardless, as long as I fuck someone out of Hell, I basically have a vasectomy.

However, this means I can come to see my princess whenever I want with no consequences. At least, no child consequences.

Speaking of the child, I was right. Within moments of her screams, little feet rush to Bree's bedroom door. I pull Bree's shirt back down around her hips and pull my waistband back into place. The comforter covers us while I put her on her side against my chest. My hand rests over the brand, feeling our bond flow through the connection.

"Mommy?" Rellick pushes the door open slowly. We make eye contact, his golden eyes growing confused. "Who are you?" His little legs carry him into the room to Bree's side of the bed. Struggling, the boy grabs onto the coverlet to try and lift himself up. The span of my hand covers his whole arm as I lift him, placing him in bed next to his mother before placing my palm back over my mark.

Bree's body automatically curls around him. Still sleeping, she kisses his forehead. Even in sleep, her instincts tell her to take care of her son. It only takes seconds before Rellick is asleep against Bree. It only takes minutes before I follow them.

Hell can wait. My brothers can wait. I've just made this my new family.

Visuals made with AI

Belphegor (Sleepy)