3. Satan

"It's too bad that you can't feed off your brothers." Lucifer's voice pulls all of our attention away from Lust and the sexy brunette now sleeping in his lap. "They're all waiting for their turn with God's favorite. Bet she's a whore for him, too."

Rage like I've never felt before consumes my chest. My power burns black around me. This isn't the worse thing Lucy has ever said, so why am I reacting to it so strongly? "Excuse me?" The bombshell's voice is quiet, yet the authority behind it is astounding. It's not my anger that I'm feeling. It's hers.

"Thought you were going to get her to stay asleep, Fuzzy?" Belphegor, King of Sloth, bellows across the room and the wrath-fueled woman turns her ire towards him. Asmodeus (Lust) winces as her fingers cinch into the fur of his neck.

I rein in the black aura that is starting to leak from my pores and focus on the girl. Her skin is starting to turn a bright shade of red, her darkened green eyes narrowed on Sloth. She's pissed at the entire room, though only four have actually said anything to her.

"Well, girl, if you must know." Lucifer stands from his throne once again to command her attention. "You came. Lazy put you to sleep." The fallen idiotic angel points to who he's speaking about. "Fuzzy's pride took a hit when he realized that he didn't cause your slumber. Told the entire room that he could put you to sleep without help. You woke up. You acted like a whore. You came again."

Every word spoken has fed fuel to her fire. The rage of the world keeps me afloat with power. But the rage of this one beautiful woman? I can feel myself thriving from it. Her aura begins to turn red the angrier she gets, and it feels like fire wrapping around my skin every degree hotter she burns with rage, and I can't get enough. This is power. This is what my dreams are made of. This one woman's rage is the equivalent of an hour's worth of anger on Earth combined. She's a sin incarnate. My sin. What would she do if I shared my power? If I gave her just an ounce of what she's given me?

I try to hide my grin as I focus on my Sin's aura. The red around her starts to darken with the black of mine. Lucifer continues to talk, not paying attention to the fact that Lust is now whimpering with my added strength. I can almost guarantee that she is ripping out his fur. "And yet, here you are. Still awake." Lucy lowers his tall frame until he is nose to nose with Sin. "You were a bet. He used you and I bet he wasn't the first. You. Are. A. Who-."

Using the power I've provided, the small woman let's go of Asmodeus and wraps both of her hands around Lucifer's throat, squeezing with every bit of strength she currently possesses. "I am not a whore." The knuckles of her fingers begin to turn white with how tight they are wrapped around the arrogant angel's throat. "I am not a girl. I am a woman. Enjoying sex does not make me less than." Lucifer's skin begins to turn a light shade of purple, the same as his identifying color. Her strength is multiplied by my power and not even Lucifers hand around her wrists are stopping her from attempting to choke him. "He didn't use me. I. Used. Him." Sin puts her forehead against Pride's, making sure they can see eye to eye. "You will not destroy my pride or make me feel worthless." With one last squeeze, Lucifer's eyes roll back in his head and his body goes limp. My lady lets him fall to the floor and towers over him. "Fuck you, Angel."

Her eyes take in every one of us, stopping on Lust. Do I take my power back, or does she still need it? "You are very lucky that your neck is too big for me to wrap my hands around." The hands that were just around Lucifer's throat moved to her hips. She's scolding the King of Lust as though he's a child. "If you ever touch me with your power again, I will rip off your dick and then you will be the sin of abso-fucking-lutely nothing." This small but mighty woman may just be my soulmate. Her rage fueled me so much that I felt drunk on it. The euphoria feels like it use to in the beginning before God created the humans. "Do you understand me?"