🩷 🌶️ || KNEES

• Prompt: "Damn, you look good on your knees." + "You taste so good." - requested
• Word Count: 750
• Warnings: female!reader, smut - [ male receiving oral, dirty talk ]
• A/N: this is my first time writing male receiving oral so if it sucks, i'm sorry

" - requested • Word Count: 750• Warnings: female!reader, smut - [ male receiving oral, dirty talk ]• A/N: this is my first time writing male receiving oral so if it sucks, i'm sorry

Otis never knew whether he truly believed in God. Whether he believed in an afterlife like Heaven or Hell. But as he stood in the firehouse showers, his fingers curled around your soft hair as you had your mouth wrapped tightly about his throbbing cock, he was fairly certain that for a split second, he was indeed in Heaven.

"God, baby, fuck..." Otis groaned, a deep rattle moving up his chest as he pressed the back of his head against the cold tiles behind him. He couldn't stop his hips from bucking gently, fucking his cock deep into the back of your throat as your tongue swirled around his length which was pulsating inside you as you brought him closer to his release.

"You taste so good, baby." You said breathlessly, taking the tip of his cock between your lips again and hearing that strained moan escape the back of his throat, followed by a few Russian swear words that had you moaning around his length as your own wetness built. The grip he had on your hair began to falter, the pure pleasure coursing through his veins making it too hard for him to concentrate on anything but your mouth on him.

His eyes glazed over, his teeth sinking hard into his bottom lip as you slowly moved back down his length, your tongue trailing across the underside before you pulled back again, keeping a slow paced rhythm as you allowed him to fuck your mouth. You could tell he was close, from the way his knees shook as you held his hips, to the way you could already feel him dripping down the back of your throat each time his swelling tip hit against it. You knew he was about to burst and you couldn't wait to give him exactly what he wanted.

Otis's gaze drifted downwards, passing his rapidly moving chest before his eyes landed on what could only be described as the hottest thing he'd ever seen. You. On your knees with his cock in your mouth, it slowly disappearing as you took every single inch of it inside of you. It was almost enough for him to burst right there and then, just watching the way your eyes closed as you worked your magic against him, but he held out a little longer as the feeling was just too good for him to give up so soon.

"Damn, you look good on your knees." Otis groaned out, making you open your eyes and look up at him through your lashes. You drew back, your mouth wet with spit as you placed a kiss on the tip of his cock, one that almost had his knees buckle had he not steadied himself.

"It's my favourite place to be, baby." You whispered, trailing your tongue slowly down the length of cock. "Especially when I get to have your cock in my mouth." You added, his faint Russian swear words meeting your ears as you once again took him in your mouth, deep enough that it had you gagging softly and you could feel your eyes begin to sting with tears.

"Fuck... I'm gonna come." Otis breathed out, feeling as you picked up the pace, tightening your lips around him, gently squeezing his cock which had him come the second the tip hit the back of your throat. Your name left his lips in pleasure, hot spurts of cum shooting out of his cock, the one you continued to suck on, getting every last drop of him out before his back slumped against the wall and he fell still beneath you.

You pulled back, swallowing his release as you wiped the corners of your lips, straightening from your kneeling position and feeling the relief course through your legs. You pressed your body against him, kissing him deeply as he gathered himself after what he was calling the best orgasm he'd ever had. You could feel his chest moving beneath you as you drew back, gently brushing your thumb across his lips.

"Anytime you want to recreate this moment... Just say the word." You whispered, kissing him again before you felt him grab your waist and flip you around, pressing your back up against the wall as his knee came to settle between your legs.

"How about now... Only this time, it's my turn to be on my knees."