✧- Cinema -✧

-✮ Aurelia's POV ✮-

Like every usual morning, I wake up and see Tom sleeping beside me. His dreads slightly covered his peaceful face, he was so perfect.
I brushed them out of his face and smiled, then getting up and walking downstairs.
I met Bill in the kitchen, he held a bowl of chopped fruits in his hands.

"Morning!" His words were muffled as he shoved a piece of fruit in his mouth.

"Morning Bill! What should we do today?" I ask him and start making a cup of coffee.

"Hmm.. oh! Maybe we should go to the cinema!" Bill's eyes light up and gleam as the sunlight hits his face.

"That would be amazing!!" I smile and take a sip of my steaming coffee.

"AAAAH!!" Someone shrieks upstairs.

Me and Bill rush upstairs to find Tom on the floor and Gustav snickering beside him.

"What on earth happened?!" Bill yells over the laughing.

"This son of a bitch jump scared me!! He put a mask on and laid next to me, I thought it was Aurelia then I almost had a heart attack.." Tom explained and sounded more embarrassed by the second.

Both me and Bill joined Gustav and laughed hysterically.

✧- TIME SKIP -

I searched through my closet for an outfit. Hopefully tonight I would look remotely pretty.
I found something and put it on, twirling in the mirror once I'd finished.

✧- The outfit! -

I walked downstairs and received a loving stare from Tom

"You look.. you look great!" Tom said while stuttering.

"Thanks!" I smiled brightly and gave him a peck on the cheek as I walked past him.

"You know.. this house needs a kitten.." I sat down in thought, imagining how adorable it would be.

"You can have anything you want." Tom said and sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Can we get one then? Pretty pleasee?!" I batted my eyelashes at him and he sighed.

"Hm.. I'll see what I can do.." He looked at me with his gorgeous eyes and my smile only grew wider by his words.

"Okay!!" I got up and called for Bill, who was applying his eyeliner.

"Alright, I'm almost done!" Bill said, continuing to do his makeup.

"Georg! Gustav!" I yelled as they ran down the stairs.

"Okay is everyone ready?" Bill said and grabbed his bag.

We all nodded and headed out the door, I went in Toms car while the others went in Bill's.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask while staring out of the window.

"Not sure.. but knowing Bill, it's probably a horror." He replied.

The car ride wasn't long since the sun started to set, and the roads weren't as busy. We soon arrived at the cinema and met with Bill, Gustav and Georg.

"Let's go get some popcorn and drinks!" Bill and I joyfully skipped, holding each others hands, into the building with the others trailing behind us.

We got our snacks then went through the doors that the movie Scream was about to start in.
I sat down between Tom and Gustav, me and Gustav were laughing over stupid things before the film started.

"Pfft, why does he look like that.." Gustav giggled quietly and pointed to a man a few rows ahead.

I held my breath and tried not to let out a loud laugh while Gustav kept on chuckling.
Our eyes quickly shot to the large screen as the movie began.

✧- TIME SKIP -

After an hour, we started to get more and more scared. 'We' being me and Gustav. Our arms were wrapped around each other as we felt like a jump scare was coming up, and when it did we almost jumped out of our seats.
Bill, Tom and Georg on the other hand found everything funny. Especially me and Gustav getting scared.
Soon after the movie came to an end so we packed up and got back to our cars, zooming into the dimly, lit streets.

I rested my head on Tom's shoulder as he drove. There was something about being in a car that made me so sleepy.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" Tom asked me and slightly turned his head to look at me.

"Mhm.." Was all I could say from how tired I was.

"We're almost home, try stay awake.." He said and drove a bit faster.

Once we got home I went upstairs and changed, not wasting another second until I could fall asleep.
Tom got comfortable beside me and pulled me into his warm arms. Making me feel safe.

AUTHORS NOTE : I'm so so sorry for the filler chapter. If you don't know already, I'm currently making another book called Teenage Riffs. So I am trying to write two books at one time, and I might take longer to publish chapters but hopefully next part will be more interesting! Love ya!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼