What are friends for.

..
..
..

I woke up in a different bed.
The sheets were much softer, and the room looked different.
I sat up rubbing my temples as I tried to remember what happened last night.
I remembered Tom punching someone in the club, i slightly remember sitting in the car.. and that's about it.
The walls were covered in posters, paintings, and achievements.
Just as I turned around admiring the wall, I heard a sigh from beside me.
I look down to see a sleeping Tom, he looked so peaceful..
His eyelids were screwed shut, that gave me time to take in his features.

He had long lashes, a perfect slim nose, peachy lips, and an intriguing lip ring at the side of his bottom lip.
He was gorgeous..
I mentally slapped myself realising I was falling for a boy I met this week, and he was the type of person to use you for whatever he wanted, then move onto the next.
So I wasn't going to fall in his dreamy trap.

I sat up, getting off the bed quietly, careful to not wake him.
Until I felt a small tug on my hand.
His hand and mine were intertwined.
I felt my heart skip a beat..
Did he hold my hand? Or was I drunk and did it myself?
Gently, i unwrapped our fingers and pulled the blanket up to his shoulders.
I tiptoed out of the room and into the bathroom opposite.
When I went in I saw a small bruise on my forehead, and my jaw.
I carefully felt them before a sharp pain shot across my jawline.
I winced in pain, holding my jaw tight as Bill came in.

"Aur? Are you alright?!" He asked me turning me around.

"I don't know what happened last night after the ride home but my jaw and forehead is killing me." I told him, pointing at my bruises.

"Ohh, you blacked out completely, we were all worried sick! But Tom took you into his room and let you sleep there. You must of gotten those then!" Bill replied before gently brushing them with his thumb.

"Oh okay, thanks for letting me know Bill." You smiled.

"Anytime!" He smiled back.

I gave him a small hug and we walked into the kitchen, Gustav and Georg sat down on the couch playing board games, while Tom sat at the counter after waking up.

***

- Tom's POV -

I felt her moving on the bed and I squinted my eyes, staring at her back.
She looked around my room, I could tell she was confused.
I sighed deeply, closing my eyes shut. She didn't need to know I was awake.
I felt her slightly jump at my sigh, while she turned to look at me.
She paused for a bit before carefully putting the blanket over me.
I can't lie, I felt something in my stomach when she did this. And I almost felt determined to call her mine.

I noticed her gently prying my fingers off of hers, then walking out quietly.

I began to drift off to sleep once again, until I heard a small hiss from the bathroom.
I knew it was her from the noise.
I rushed out of bed until I saw Bill standing beside her, so I went ahead and sat down in the kitchen instead.

***

- Aurelia's POV -

I went up to Tom and on instinct hugged him tightly, I didn't really feel like letting go but I knew I had to.

"Woah what's wrong?" Tom asked in a tired tone.

"Thank you for letting me sleep beside you." I replied, only now fully processing that I slept in his bed with him.

"Ah, don't worry about it Aur" he smiled.

I smiled back and sat down beside him while Bill made us breakfast.

"Oh Aura?" Bill said with his back turned to me.

"Yes Bill?" I replied dragging out his name.

We all wanted to go shopping today, and I thought you should buy some clothes or things for your room since you stay here so much!" Bill told me excitedly.

"Awe really?" I answered smiling.

"Yup! So do you want to come?" He asked me, slightly turned in my direction.

"Of course Bill!" I said happily.

"Great!" He grinned back at me, serving me and Tom our breakfast.

We both dug in quickly finishing up.

"You both ate that quick!" Bill said with a surprised face.

We didn't say a word while our mouths were sealed shut filled with delicious pancakes.
After thanking Bill and washing my plate, I made my way to my room choosing my outfit for that day.

I found a pretty outfit and set it out on my bed, then getting undressed to go in the shower.
That's when I looked down and noticed I had a different outfit on than I did last night.
Did Tom undress and change me!?
I just stood there, still wondering what could of happened.
Bill never mentioned anything about changing before being carried into Tom's room last night so he must of..
And if any of them changed me I'd be upset.
But I took deep breaths and calmed myself down, what are friends for right?

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT PART,IM WRITING THE NEXT ONE RN TO BE UP TODAY <3)