The Movie !

- Aurelia's POV -
I woke up late at night after my "small" nap. I quickly got up and checked the time. 12am already? I grabbed my phone and remembered I have Bill's contact! He might not be awake but it's worth a try!
I began to call him as I slowly walked out onto the balcony.

"Hello? Aurelia?" Bill asked.

"Oh hello! I'm so sorry I'm calling so late.." I answered.

"Oh! Don't worry about it! I was awake anyway. What's up?" Bill wondered.

"Oh alright. Im free tomorrow, so if you are, maybe I could meet you and your friends!" I suggested.

"Ooo! Yeah of course! You can come around maybe.. 1pm?" Bill replied.

"Sure!" I said with a grin spreading along my face.

"Great! See you tomorrow..!" Bill said with excitement in his voice.

"Bye!" I say as I end the call.

Bill had a thick German accent and considering English was his second language, he was really good!

I stepped out from the balcony and walked into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.
I was a mess. I washed my face carefully and did all my skincare.
After finally brushing all my hair down neatly, I put it up in a claw clip and laid down on my bed. Falling asleep again.

I woke up to my phone buzzing constantly.

"Huh.." I mumbled, rolling over and pulling myself out of bed.

It was Bill! And I checked the time and it was already 12:30pm!!!
I practically ran to my bathroom, brushing my teeth and rushing my makeup.
I threw on the first outfit I saw, which surprisingly wasn't bad!

I ran outside after locking my door and checking I looked okay, and just before I called a taxi I noticed Bill waiting outside with his arms crossed, Looking at his watch that ticked to 1:30pm.
I chuckled at his actions as he opened the passenger door for me.

"Why thank you" I said as I giggled.

"What took you so long?" He asked, slightly giggling too.

"Sorry! I might of slept in.." I answered smiling.

Bill then started the engine and drove to his house where everyone was waiting.

(Both Gustav and Georg have their own houses, but also have rooms in the Kaulitz's house so they usually stay there.)

Once they arrived, Bill and Aurelia got out of the car and headed into the house.
Tom opened the door for them and smirked at Aurelia.

- Aurelia's POV -

After Bill opened the door I was facing a boy with long dreads, and the most gorgeous eyes. Almost exactly like Bill's eyes, so I figured that this was Tom, Bill's twin brother.
He smirked, looking me up and down, making me feel slightly uncomfortable but I thought nothing of it. I walked into a beautiful living room. A bit modern, but also very edgy.

"So.. this the girl you said about?" Tom asked while still staring at me.

"Mhm, Aurelia!" Bill replied with a small grin.

"Hello! You must be.. Tom?" I said, giving him a slight smile.

"That's me."  Tom answered, giving me a wink.
"Alright who wants to watch a movie?" Bill asked and everyone said yes!

They all sat down on the wide couch, turning on a horror movie. And Aurelia LOVED horror movies!
They all huddled up together, practically in a line. Gustav, Georg, Aurelia, then Bill, and lastly Tom. Tom continued looking at Aurelia throughout the movie, and she would rarely look back.
She did notice Tom flinching a lot throughout the movie whenever there was a jump scare, and sometimes she would giggle when he'd jump.
Aurelia and Georg fell asleep by the end of the movie, and Bill quietly laughed and took a photo of them.

Georg woke up soon after and put a pillow underneath Aurelia's head hoping she wouldn't wake up, as they all sat down at the table having late lunch at 3:30pm!
She woke up at 8pm, and nobody tried to wake her. But instead of her head on a pillow she was laying her head on someone's lap.

( hope you enjoyed! Next part coming out within a few hours! )