It wasn't her I had to trust.

***

We all jolted forwards as the car came to a sudden stop.

Tom walked around the car and opened the door for me, before we continued to walk inside the house I had left not long ago.

"Tomm! Bill.. I missed you guyss!" Georg slurred his words while laying flat on the carpet.

"Why is she with you.." Georg hissed as his gaze darted to me.

"Georg drink this." Gustav said, giving him a glass of cold water.

Georg proceeded to drink it and stare at me with anger. I decided to go upstairs to mine and Tom's room to stay out of any further arguments.

I sat down and stared at the wall for a few minutes. I was so tired yet I couldn't sleep, and I knew that was weird since I sleep so much.

 The room looked blank as all my clothes and items were still at my apartment. So I just had to use water for my skincare and borrow some of Tom's clothes.

I turned the tap on and ran my hands under the cold, numbing water.

I gently splashed my face before grabbing a towel that hung beside the sink and dabbing at my cheeks with it.

Tom had so many piles of clothes, yet they all were so similar. I settled for one of his XL shirts and kept my underwear on.  (obviously)

I took off my jeans and set them aside before removing my top and replacing it with Tom's shirt. And the fact that it was XL made it almost pose as a dress.

I brushed out my dark hair as it fell to my shoulders. I thought about adding light streaks to my hair next time I get it done since it was getting boring.

Just as I got into bed I heard shouting then loud stomps proceeding up the stairs towards me.

The door suddenly swung open to be met with Georg. Why was he so angry?

"Georg?" I stuttered with confusion before he got closer.

"I warned you. And you told them." He whispered with the scent of alcohol on his breath.

Just before I could get a word out he punched me harshly on my cheek as I held it in pain.

Tom and Gustav came storming up the stairs and pouncing at Georg.

I quickly got out of the room and ran down the stairs to see Bill passed out on the floor.

"BILL?!" I shouted and landing beside him.

I shook him and he didn't respond. Tears ran from my eyes as I continued to shake him.

His eyes fluttered open as a small bruise on his cheekbone began to appear.

"Oh Bill.. I'm so happy your okay." I sighed in relief and hugged him tightly.

"I'm alright Aur. I promise." He whispered and accepted my hug.

We both heard a loud thump followed by even more screaming. But we didn't pull out of the  hug, not until someone came down the stairs towards us.

I knew Georg had hit Bill, but that hard? He was clearly drunk, way too drunk.

But my heart dropped when I saw Georg pull a knife out of his pocket.

"Georg put that down.." I told him and stumbled back.

I stood tall in front of Bill to make sure Georg couldn't get to him. Even if I wasn't much of a protection, I tried.

"Aurelia why cant you just give in?" Georg spat as he got closer.

"Like I would." I shot back.

His eyes filled with anger. He lunged at me resulting with a stab wound to my stomach.

"Fuck.." I whined in pain and dropped to the floor.

Bill rushed to my side and screamed for Tom. But Georg's expression changed to genuine fear when he realised what he had done.

Tom sped down the stairs with a bruise on his forehead and shoved Georg aside.

"Shit! What the fuck Georg?!" He screamed then also ran to my side.

I heard muffled shouting and someone shaking me but I let my heavy eyes take over.

- Tom's POV -

I watched as Georg knocked Bill out with one swift punch. I shouted at him before holding Bill gently. 

I saw Georg make a run for the stairs where Aurelia had previously went. I set Bill carefully on the floor and darted after him.

Once I made it to him, he had already smacked Aurelia.

"Georg!" I yelled as I jumped on him, repeatedly hitting him.

Aurelia ran out of the room and shortly after heard her crying for Bill.

Gustav fell to the floor after getting a punch to the chest. Georg got out of my grip and kicked me directly in the forehead. I held my head, groaning in pain as he got out of the door.

I felt dizzy as I sat up but then all the fog in my brain shifted when I heard Bill scream my name in fear.

I went down the stairs rapidly to find Aurelia bleeding out with a knife lodged into her stomach.

"Shit! What the fuck Georg?!" I screamed as I pushed my way to Aurelia.

I saw her eyes well up with tears from the pain it caused her, then followed by her eyelids flicker shut.

"Aurelia stay awake for me!" I yelled with my voice trembling.

I quickly grabbed her and ran out to my car as Bill joined me. Him and Aurelia sat in the back as I left him in charge of checking her pulse. 

I drove way over the speed limit but I didn't care. All that mattered was that she was okay.

After minutes of panicking we arrived at the hospital. Bill helped her into my arms before I rushed into the reception, begging for a doctor to assist her.

- Time skip -

Gustav sat beside us sleeping, after he had finally arrived. Georg had been on a lot of drugs lately, and that affected him badly but I would never of thought that he would go this far.

Sure I got jealous of the way he acted towards Aurelia. But at the end of the day they were just his feelings and I knew I could trust Aurelia. But It wasn't her I had to trust.

A male doctor appeared on the doorframe with a clipboard in hand.

"Luckily the wound wasn't too deep so she is okay. But she needs to stay in hospital for a few days before dispatched." He smiled at only me since Bill only just fell asleep.

"She is sleeping at the moment but you can go in to see her." He added before walking away to another room.

I smiled back and got out of my seat. I peeked around the corner to see her resting peacefully.

Just as I continued walking in I felt a tap on my shoulder.

It was Georg, with a tear stained face.

"Can I wait with you until she wakes up..? I want to apologise." He quietly spoke.

I nodded as he sat himself on the chair beside Bill.

I got into her hospital room and closed the door behind me, leaving just me and her.

Her body was warm and her breathing kept a slow, deep pace.

(HEYY! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, IT WAS A BIT BORING IK BUT I NEEDED TO MAKE A QUICK CHAPTER TO FILL IN SOME DRAMA. LOVE U ALL LOTS AND IT WILL GET MORE INTERESTING IF I FOLLOW THE PLOT WELL!!)