Waterpark

- Aurelia's POV -

I heard muffled shouting from upstairs then stomping behind me.

"What did you tell him?!" Georg yelled with fury in his eyes.

"I didn't tell him anything!" I shot out quickly.

"Georg get away from her! This is between you and me." Tom shouted as he ran down the stairs.

"It's not my fault your dating a lying bi-" Georg got cut off by me slapping him straight across his face.

"If you had a problem you could of just told me!" I screamed back at Georg now holding his cheek.

"Who do you think you are calling her that?!" Tom stepped in pushing Georg away.

"Georg just go upstairs, Aurelia is dating me not you so get it through your head." Tom shouted.

Georg gave both Tom and me a glare but continued to head upstairs.

"I'm really sorry I've caused all of this.." I mumbled.

If I never met them in the first place they would all still be close, now I've came along everything is falling apart.

"You've done nothing wrong, he's been going through a lot lately but that is still no excuse for how he's acted." Tom replied tucking hair behind my ear.

I smiled as I looked up at him and gave him a warm, comforting hug.

"Let's go to bed now okay?" Tom said while holding my hand and leading the way.

I laid down in bed after getting changed into my pyjamas and doing my usual bathroom routine before bed.

"Good night Aur." Tom smiled with his eyes closed.

"Goodnight." I smiled back as we both fell asleep peacefully.

I woke up with a really dry throat during the middle of the night.
I slowly pulled myself out of bed and began walking downstairs.
As I began getting myself I heard quiet footsteps beside me in the darkness.

"Bill..? Gustav..?" I asked quietly.

I then saw Georg walking towards me then pushing me against the counter.

"You think your so perfect don't you?" He said in and angry whisper.

"Just expecting to be apart of the group? Nobody in this house cares about you." Georg continued before I could get a word out.

He ran his fingers again the kitchen knifes on the side.

"If only you just left. Or even better, disappeared." He whispered into my ear.

"Georg please just stop, your my friend.." I managed to tell him.

"You tell anyone about this little.. chat, and I might not be so generous." He said while picking out the sharpest knife he saw.

I nodded my head quickly as he let me out of his grasp.
I ran upstairs with fear pulsing through my body. I couldn't believe how Georg was acting.

I laid down next to Tom again and stared at a wall thinking for many hours.
It felt impossible to fall asleep, I felt unsafe even if I slept beside Tom.
I closed my eyes in attempt to sleep until I felt Tom moving around.
It was already sunrise and I barely got 2 hours of sleep.

I heard a loud scream from the hall making both me and Tom sit up.

"BILL KILL IT!" Gustav yelled.

"IM NOT GOING NEAR IT!" Bill shouted back.