"Slender! How's that human of yours doing?!" Lucifer asks, Slender groaning softly.

"She's fine. I'm calling about something else," He says, trying not to sound as desperate as he feels. "It's still about the human."

"Oh? What's the matter? Has she made contact again?" He asks.

"No, I've kept her within the mansion borders. I need.....advice," He tells Lucifer.

"Since when does the famous Slenderman need advice?" Lucifer snickers over the line. "What can I do for you oh great one?"

"I'm hanging up," Slender growls.

"No! No, wait. I'm sorry. What's wrong?" He asks.

"It's the human. Every time my brothers go near her I just get so angry. I don't know why! I hate seeing her smiling at them. Especially Offender," He growls out. "But when she smiles it's so fucking beautiful. What the hell is wrong with me?!"

"Seriously? You've lived this long and don't know the signs of jealousy? That's kinda sad," Lucifer says. "I thought you hated her?"

"So.....so did I, but since she's been here the mood in the mansion has shifted. Everyone is so much happier. Pastas that don't live here anymore are making more frequent visits, she helps me with everything, and all I've done in return is have her marked for slaughter by a demon. I shouldn't feel jealousy!" He reasons.

"Well, you are definitely an asshole but she's been there for two months. It's natural to start liking people the more you get to know them. Just take your time. Figure out your feelings," Lucifer explains to him. "You'll figure it out."

"That's not helpful," Slender groans as he slumps against his desk. "She does things to me Lucifer. Things I've never felt in my life."

"Maybe she's it," Lucifer remarks, giving Slender a sobering jolt.

"No. We'd know already," Slender denies. "We'd know."

"Not necessarily," Lucifer replies. "It takes two to do it. If she doesn't feel that way you'd know but you don't know how she feels. Do you?"

"I....er....no. I don't. Sometimes it's like she doesn't want to be away from me, other times it's like she can't get away fast enough. I'm so confused," Slender groans. "I don't even know how I feel."

"See? Slender, some people can fall in love at first sight. That's not how it works for everyone. Explore it. See where it goes," Lucifer urges gently. "Never hurts to try."

Slender sighs softly, walking to his office window and looking out at everyone still splashing in the mud and rain.

"Thank you," Slender finally says.

"Anytime. Keep an eye on her. Zalgo is getting restless," Lucifer warns before he hangs up.

Slender would be frowning if his mouth was visible, staring out at everyone screaming and laughing together. He groans when he notices a few mud angels. This was going to be a pain to clean, but he's not going to stop it. He's not going to stop all of you from having fun. He freezes when your eyes seem to find him, his heart stuttering at the grin you give as you wave. Everyone else looks up and follows suit, Slender chuckling and waving back. He watches you all begin a mud fight, shaking his head. Thank Lucifer he came inside. He's not a fan of mud.

After a while everyone comes inside and heads off to get cleaned up and dry, Slender heading into the kitchen and making his homemade hot chocolate. You're the first one down but he doesn't see you until you're passing the kitchen after cleaning up the mud from everyone.

"You didn't have to do that," Slender tells you in surprise.

"Nah. It's my fault they got all muddy," You chuckle. "So, it's only fair I clean it up."

"Well, when you're done I have fresh hot chocolate made," He tells you.

You smile and nod before returning to cleaning the mud. Everyone is loud and chatty when they come back downstairs, everyone gladly helping themselves to the hot chocolate and settling in the living room. You come in after a while to wash your hands, Slender laughing at you.

"What?" You ask him.

"You're a mess," He says, grabbing a wet wipe and coming to gently clean your face. "The trick is to not wipe your face when you're sweating."

"Easier said than done," You fire back with a smile. "Everyone wants to do a game night. Are you down?"

"Sure. That sounds nice." He says, handing you a cup with the hot chocolate.

"Thank you," You tell him with a smile.

"I'll be out in a moment," He tells you, watching you leave.

He turns back to the pot and he'd be smiling if his mouth was visible. He nearly jumps out of his skin when a hand rests on his shoulder.

"Jesus Christ Splendor! You scared the shit out of me!" Slender huffs. "What is it?"

"I want to say I'm sorry for how I've been acting. You've been doing well. She really fits in here," Splendor says, accepting the cup Slender hands him. "I'm proud of you brother."

"Yeah yeah," Slender huffs despite feeling the heat in his cheeks. "I'm just being hospitable."

"Really? Dancing in the rain all lovey dovey is being hospitable?" Splendor says with a smirk.

"Yes it is," He says, turning heal and heading to the living room to end the conversation.

Everyone has consoles set up on several different televisions so everyone can co-op together in the games, chatter already filling the living room. A game is currently in session as many of the pastas battle it out in the game Slender knows is Mario Kart. He looks around and sees an open seat by you, heading straight for it. He growls softly when Splendor plops down beside you after teleporting. Splendor sticks his tongue out at him. Fortunately, Sally waves to him from your other side. He strides over and sits beside you, helping Sally into his lap. He can feel how close you are to him and it makes his heart flutter.

"Oh come on! Ben that's cheating!" You shout from his side.

"Never set rules!" Been laughs, having used his abilities to jump to the front.

"It's an unspoken rule. Ha!" Clockwork laughs as she throws a shell at him and passes him.

"Ugh come on!" Ben groans as he works to get back into the race.

Everyone is shouting and laughing as they play game after game, Slender even winning a couple when he plays as well. He orders Chinese food for dinner with the request everyone pick up the containers after themselves. If he's being honest? He can't remember the last time he's had so much fun.