"Relax. The payday's worth the suspense. Wisco and Lyon are taking point. And we're adding your buddy Dayvion Mosby for extra muscle." He says causing everyone to look at each other.

"Yo, Dayvion's Mosby no way that guys handsy" Gwen says.

"Deal with it" Hajek says.

Tim sighs "What time?" He asks. Gwen looks down at her nails as she starts to subconsciously bite them in nervousness.

"Two hours I'll get back to you" he hangs up the phone.

Tim looks over at Gwen and then Angela "This Dayvion guy shows up it's over" he tells Angela.

Gwen nods agreeing with Tim. Angela sparks an idea "Then I need to make sure he doesn't" she tells them.

**

Gwen spent the next hour getting ready into character. She was dressed in black pants, heels, and a more revealing than usual top. Her hair was wavy with some clip in bangs, and her makeup more prominent. She had finished pumping some extra bottles for Lucy to keep before she went on her undercover op.

Gwen walked through the door inside the interrogation room. Tim, and Aaron stared at the blonde.

"Oh looking good Juicy" Tim says with a smirk. His eyes lingering on her cleavage.

Gwen rolls her eyes as she adjusts herself. She was uncomfortable with what she had on she felt like she looked too exposed.

"I am seriously second-guessing this tactical decision to wear a thong for authenticity. It's like." She rambles but quiets when she hears the phone ring.

"Yo. Are we doin' this or what?" Tim asks.

"We are. Meet my guys at Whittier Air Strip. 30 minutes." He instructs. Tim looks over at Gwen who had wide eyes.

"Air strip. I thought this job was local?" Tim asks.

"Is that a problem?" Hajek asks. Gwen looks down at the phone "Uh, yeah, that's a problem. I travel with three suitcases minimum. It requires precision to look this good." She shrugs unsure of what she was trying to say.

"Tough. I'm paying you to drive, not to play dress up. So get your ass to the Air Strip or look good in a coffin." He says before the line goes dead.

Angela looks over at Gwen and Tim "We've got to call it off" she says.

"What's the problem?" Thorsen asks.

"Once we're in the air, no backup, no surveillance. Things go sideways, we're completely on our own." Tim says.

Thorsen shrugs pulling out his phone "I mean, I can get a private jet there in 45 minutes. Also, what kind of caviar do you guys like? I'll just get an assortment." He starts typing on his phone.

**

Tim and Gwen get to the airstrip in Tamara's blue car. Gwen was feeling slightly nervous but tried her best not to think about it.

"Yo. Nice ride" Tim says well into character as soon as he steps out of the car.

Gwen steps out of the car and looks at the private jet.