Sero " I knew it. "

Aizawa " Those selected few will still be going to summer camp but also have to take part in extra classes. "

Mina, Denki, Kirishima, Sato and Sero " A last minute twist. "

Aizawa " Make sure that you are on time tomorrow if you aren't you'll be left behind. "

Aizawa then went into his sleeping bag, fell on the floor and fell asleep.

Momo " Y/n what was that armor and device that appeared in the exam? "

Y/n " Uhh the device was from B/n it was some sort of containment device but I don't know how it did that, It could of reacted to my Hazard energy and formed the perfect armor to use it bit I don't know for sure. "

Mina " It was kinda cool when we heard your brother say contained side then you saying Hazard side and then both of you saying twin side. "

Y/n " I didn't say anything and B/n couldn't cause of you know. "

Jiro " We all heard it. "

Y/n " I mean I don't remember much of me using the armor or the new bottle. "

Izuku " Maybe its the device. "

Y/n " I can test it later. "

The device then glowed in Y/n's bag and then got out the bag, it floated in front of Y/n until he grabbed it but when he did some energy leaked from the bottle into Y/n which also made the white streak in his hair grow bigger.

Y/n " Ok then that just happened and my hair is becoming more white. "

Bakugo " What the fuck just happened? "

Y/n " The bottle just told me how it worked and due to its influence it for some reason is making my hair white. "

Momo " Then how does it work? "

Mei slams the door open.

Mei " I'd like to know as well. "

Y/n " Well basically when B/n gave it to me and when I watched him explode my emotions with the Hazard energy entered the containment device and started to reconfigure it but it needed some more tech so when my full full bottle was destroyed it activated, absorbed the tech and formed the armor. The reason why you heard my and B/n's voices is because it was B/n's and the device thought it would be cool with the hair not even it knows. "

Mei " Is it alive? "

Y/n " More or less the Hazard energy inside it is. "

Mina " That's cool too much science talk but still cool... Also I hope you two enjoyed your date. "

Mei " .... You followed us. "

Mina just smiled and chuckled a little which caused Y/n and Mei to blush.

Another time skip

Class 1-A were in a bus heading towards the summer camp Iida was trying to get the others under control as they were being really loud, two people standing and Y/n was asleep.

Iida " Y/n wake up. "

Y/n then woke up and looked at Iida.

Y/n " What Iida? "

Iida " We're a couple of minutes away from camp. "

Y/n " Camp what camp? "

Bakugo " The summer camp ya dumbass. "

Y/n " Oh yeah sorry I'm just really fucking confused since I just woke up. " 

Kirishima " Does that happen a lot when you wake up? "