8: My Sexy New Assistant

Start from the beginning

I looked from his eyes to his toned bare chest. He was in just boxer briefs, and I would lying if I said I wasn't studying every inch of his body...imagining things in my head. Seeing him naked in the shower was not helping my lustful thoughts.

"But why did she call you 'babe,' and why did she want you to call her back? I-I didn't mean to snoop, but your phone kept buzzing like crazy, and when I looked...my heart sank," I rant, then finally looking into his soft eyes.

He tucked in his bottom lip cutely as he rubbed my waist, sorta tickling me. "Because she's insane and obsessed with me...remember I told you that? I just ignore her nicknames. She probably called me because she was bored," he explains, rolling his eyes at the ending part.

"But it makes me mad that you just let her call you that, especially if it's a usual thing...Did you go hang out with her the other night when she asked...when I caught her walking out of your office?" I question, now grabbing his hands and taking them off of my waist.

"Somebody's feisty...and possessive," he hisses sexily, licking his lips before walking over to sit on the foot of his bed manspread.

"You didn't answer me," I sass back, crossing my arms.

"But why do you care?... Unless you have feelings for me," he murmurs in a raspy tone, leaning back on his hands before looking back up at me, his abs now flexing.

I gulped as I saw him on full display, the piece of fabric that was his underwear being the only thing blocking me from seeing him all over again.

Of course, I have feelings for you.

"Jimin," I grit, shaking my head, just wanting him to answer my question.

"No, I didn't. I got caught up at the office that night, as usual. I haven't seen her since. She comes in a few times a month. She's a trust-fund baby...so she doesn't really do anything," he retorts, shaking his head.

"...I don't want her talking to you," I confess, walking closer to him.

He leaned back up but kept his legs spread far apart, his feet planted securely on the floor. He was so damn sexy when he manspreaded; there was just something about it.

"You sound jealous...But, you never answered my question," he whispers seductively, biting his lip.

I walked to stand in between his legs, making him pull me in by my waist once I was at arms-length from him. I took a sharp breath in, goosebumps covering my body as his fingertips cascaded under my shirt, onto my waist.

"W-What question?" I whisper, looking down into his tempting eyes.

"Do you have feelings for me?" he simply asks, trailing his fingertips behind my back, up and down my spine.

I gasped as he made shivers literally run down my spine. He smirked when he saw me weaken at his touch. There was so much sexual tension between us, with barely anything covering our bodies. The air was stiff as he held onto my lower back, just waiting for me to answer him.

"...It's hard not to have feelings for someone after you kiss them...multiple times. I don't think whatever is between us has ever been normal, Jimin," I murmur, taking a shaky breath after.

"You're so sensitive to my touch, doll...You have been since day one," he purrs, gently dragging his fingers back up my spine.

I closed my eyes and took a shaky breath, totally audible to him. I felt my nipples hardening at his lustful touch, then opened my eyes to see his chest rising up and down as he stared at my nipples that were now visible through his white tee.