He walked to the front door. "Leave." He said.

"What did I do?" I asked with tears rolling down my face.

"If she's gone, then you're gonna go too." My dad said.

I find it hard to believe that he's doing this at this very moment. What reason does he have for making me leave my own home without a cause? I have nowhere else to stay, as Jordan is not at home, and Monie is currently staying with her friends. I am clueless as to why he is treating me this way.

The only option left is Beyoncé.. and I know she doesn't wanna see me right now.

-Beyoncé

-Beyoncé

*

After receiving a text from Megan stating it was an emergency, I was unsure of the situation but I decided to wait until I saw her before asking. So I rushed through my session with the two students I had today so I could go pick her up.

"Alright, I'll meet up with you girls in a few days. Just make sure to read 5 chapters and write down the main idea of each chapter you read. That goes for you too, Deja." I said.

"Okay." They both said.

When they left, I went straight to Megan's house. Arriving at her house, I noticed her seated outdoors, visibly distraught. To alert her of my presence, I honked the horn, for her to enter the car.

"What's going on?" I asked and looked at Megan.

"Please just get me away from this house." Megan pleaded.

I drove to my house. When I got there, we got out of the car and entered my house. I told her to sit down in the living room while I got something to drink for her, I didn't know what was wrong but her face was red and her eyes were puffy due to crying a lot.

I sat on the couch and handed her a glass of ice water.

"Tell me what's wrong Megan." I said to her.

She couldn't get her words out because she was crying too hard. "M-My dad he k-kicked-"

I rubbed her back to help her unwind. "Inhale deeply and just let go for a moment."

Megan listened to me and took a deep breath.

"Now take your time and tell me what's the problem." I said while rubbing Megan's back.

"I noticed my dad was distressed after receiving a phone call, and I kept asking about the reason behind his distress. Then he started going off on me and instructing me to leave the house. Soon after, he told me that my mom was involved in a car accident and they don't know if she's gonna make it." Megan explained.

I didn't know what to say but I just knew I had to comfort her. So I leaned in to hug her. "It's gonna be okay, your mom is gonna fight. Because I know she loves you and your sister." I said while hugging Megan.

Megan was hugging me tight.

"Where's your sister? Is she okay?" I asked.

"She's out with her friends but she doesn't know anything yet. I'm not gonna tell her right now." Megan said.

"Okay." I tried to pull away from Megan because she was still hugging me. "Let me go Megan."

"No, I don't wanna let you go." She whispered in my ear.

Chills ran through me. "Let me go."

Megan released her grip on me and quickly moved away. "I'm sorry." She said.

While observing her facial expression, I observed that she was once again zoning out, just as she had done on previous occasions. Sensing her need for comfort, I moved close to her and embraced her once more. "You can hug me for as long as you need," I assured her

"I might do something I'll regret." Megan said.

"Self control." I said.

"Beyoncé I can't control myself around-"

I hugged her tightly and said, "You have the power to handle yourself. Consider me a friend who wants to comfort you. Essentially, that's exactly what I am - sometimes I need to be professional and teach you, while other times I can treat you to meals and gifts."

Megan's legs began trembling.

I stopped hugging her. "Megan.."

With tears in her eyes, she began to breathe rapidly. "I can't explain it, but I lose control whenever I'm around you. It's you, I just can't." Megan grabbed my hand and made me feel her vagina. "I'm like this because of you." Megan said.

She was so wet. I haven't even engaged in any sexual activity or made any suggestive remarks towards her, so I don't know why she was feeling this way. I simply gazed into her eyes briefly, attempting to understand her better.

"Don't look at me like that Beyoncé." Megan mumbled while looking at me.

I moved my hand.

"Put your hand back and help me." Megan said.

"No!" I shouted. "I can't do that, I won't do that."

"Please.." Megan said with puppy dog eyes.

Beyoncé don't do this,
she's your student.
You can lose your whole career.
Don't do it don't do it.

Megan put her hands in her pants and started playing with herself. "Beyoncé..." she whined.

"I can't do this Megan. It's wrong, you have a boyfriend and I'm much older than you." I said to Megan.

Why am I feeling bad right now?
Why do I wanna please her?

(Author: Uh oh what's gonna happen?)