Y/N then turns to look at Summer.

Y/N #1: "Is that why you saved me?"

Summer: "Yes. You and what little fragment of Pyrrha's soul I can grab."

Y/N #1: "You think this has something to do with her magic? Like splitting me into four beings."

Summer: "To be honest... I'm not sure. I just told Pyrrha what I knew."

Pyrrha: "She told me everything... about Salem... that she can use magic and that she needs to be stopped."

Y/N #1: "I know... it's just... I feel like no matter what I do... it's never good enough... that I'm weak to do... anything..."

Y/N just sighs deeply as he responds.

Y/N #1: "There's so much of my power I don't know about... Grimm Slayer too... how am I supposed to defeat Salem and her forces? I... I sometimes wonder... if I'm not strong enough... w-what if... I'm... powerless..."

As he said this, Y/N shift his gaze to himself as his left arm begins to appear as that of a Grimm and soon enough his right arm starts to materialize to that of a Grimm arm as well. Pyrrha goes to place her hands on his shoulders.

Pyrrha: "That's not true, Y/N. You're so much stronger than you think. I can tell that you've been through a lot but, that won't stop you."

This is when his arms quickly revert back to normal. 

Summer: "She's right. You might not know about your power, but you manage to fend off Salem and that said a lot."

Y/N #1: "Have... have you tried to defeat her?"

Summer goes quiet, not responding to that question as Pyrrha chimes in. 

Pyrrha: "You need to believe in your strength. Your power. Jaune and the others believe in you and so do I."

As she said this, Pyrrha goes to kiss him on the lips, much to his brief surprise. They stay like this for several seconds before Pyrrha parting ways. 

Pyrrha: "It's time for you to go. You're waking up."

Y/N #1: "W-What? No, no, no. C-Can't you come with me? Pyrrha, everyone misses you. S-Summer, your daughters-"

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry, Y/N. But we can't. All we could do is dwell in your subconscious."

Summer: "This will probably the last time we meet in a long time. At least this time, we can say goodbye to you properly now."

Y/N #1: "No... no! T-This isn't fair!"

Pyrrha: "It has to be like this. Nothing comes easy in this path we've chosen to walk... but we walk it anyway. Because we believe in the cause we're fighting for. To save lives. To stop Salem and her forces from wiping all life on Remnant. To protect the ones we care about..."

Before she continues, Pyrrha goes to kiss Y/N once more before quickly separating. She backs up and now stand beside Summer as the two waves at Y/N.

Pyrrha: "Goodbye, Y/N... I love you."

Eyes widen, Y/N wants to move to go to them, but no matter what he did, he's kept in place as the darkness around them begins to slowly engulf the two.

Pyrrha: "Please... don't give in to Salem's temptation... protect and take care of everyone for my sake... and for yours..."

Y/N #1: "P-Please... no... come back... don't go...!"

Summer: "Remember, Y/N... keep living... keep fighting... and don't ever stop holding back... until Salem, her forces, and the Grimm are defeated."