8.The Devil Level Interrogation

-Alec-

I wake up with a start and realize it was a pretty bad idea. My head starts throbbing and my throat seems to be very dry for some reason. I massage my forehead to ease up the pain. Only then I realize that am in a new place.

Where the hell am I? 

I look around in the dark with the help of the moon light streaming in, only to find two devils sleeping on the couch next to the bed and by devils I meant the two trying-to-be-devil twins. They have their faces painted and it's all set with the plastic horns too. Zoey's head is on top of Zac's shoulders and they are deep in sleep. Watching them makes me a little jealous of being the only child of my family.

Suddenly Zac's head which was resting on top of the couch drops and hits Zoey's head. The half asleep Zoey winces a little and then her hand automatically goes up to land a punch on her brother's face. Then half asleep Zac pinches her nose and gets a head butt from Zoey in return.

"Hey!" Zac groans while rubbing his chin. Both of them are awake now.

"You know I turn into a Rudolph when someone pinches my nose and you-" and she is cut short by Zac

"Rudolph the red nose reindeer..." Zac sings but stops when he sees Zoey and both of them laugh at the exact second.

"And-and we thought we could scare the shit outta-" Zoey manages to say between her laughs but then she looks at me.

"Me?" I complete her sentence while giving her a smirk. 

Then the weirdest thing happened. They start laughing at my face. For some reason my head hurts a lot. When I touch my head I could feel something sticky on my forehead, when I look at my fingers I see something RED.

"Is this BLOOD?" I look at the twins with shock feeling a bit nauseated.

They both laugh some more.

"Arrr would you quit it already? my head hurts!" which makes them laugh some more. Realization  soon takes over and I rush towards the mirror.

"You got to be kidding me right! " I groan some more and now I understand why that groan makes them laugh a lot. 'Cause the sound makes me a perfect pirate. With a red polka dotted headband painted across my forehead, an eye patch, beard, mustache and with few scratches here and there all painted to perfection and which by the way makes me look like a kiddy pirate.

"Awww you look soo cuteeeee" Zoey says this by pinching my cheeks.

"Don't aw me and please for heaven's sake don't call guys cute" I say with a shiver.

"Awwww  hangover much? " Zoey continues teasing me.

"What?" What the hell happened. I stare at her with confusion.

"Oh you accidentally drank one of our pranks" Zac butts in.

"I drank what?" 

"Oh he had a prank for our mom. It's a vodka-water prank and I presume you would have got the whole idea with just  the name " I don't ask anymore and simply nod.

That explains the headache and the burning throat. I really hope I didn't do anything stupid.

"By the way dude, who the hell is Amy?" Zac asks making me jump. They both stare curiously noticing my reaction.

"Why?" I try to make it sound cool. 

"'Cause you started mumbling something about Amy this and that, then you even tried hugging Zoey but she knocked you down before we could hear anything " Zac whines a little at the end.