6.Paint Or Fight!

-Alec-

I see her. She is walking right next to me as her long curls bounce off her shoulders with each step she takes. She looks over at me with her warm hazel nut eyes and smiles, showing her cute little dimples. I melt away by just staring at her. A feel of completeness seems to take over me as I realize that she is right her next to me. 

I stop walking and look at her. She is still smiling at me.

"Amy-" I start.

"Dude Its Zoey!!"

I blink.

Suddenly I don't see the blonde haired girl Amy, instead I now see a short haired girl with brown hair and a pair of big brown eyes which has a spark in them and she is smirking at me.

The girl I see before me is definitely Zoey.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask her.

She points her index finger up and I look up. Only then I see a big rock falling and guess where its heading.

Ahhh I just gave you a clue!

Oh you got it right. It's heading towards my head and best part, it's heading towards me with top speed. Stupid gravity!

Before it smashes my head, I wake up with a start - breathing hard.

Oh yeah it was all a stupid dream. I stand corrected,  stupid nightmare. Hold on, recently I never had dreams or nightmares. It was just void and I always got up in the morning feeling nothing and dreamless.

Looks like my dreams and nightmares seems to take a toll right after I met Zoey. I am not even sure whether it's good or bad anymore.

I go for a jog, eat my breakfast and head towards the twin's house and ring the bell.

The house is too silent for some reason. I don't hear anybody making a move towards the door. Are they up to something again? I have to think about each and every step I take. I try the door and it's locked. May be they are in the tree house. I make my way towards the tree house and suddenly something hits my head. I look down to see what hit me.

It's an acorn. Weird. I didn't see any oak trees on the way here. May be squirrels. I start walking again. I get hit again and then again and again. OK after a lot of again-s I still have no idea about the source. 'Cuz when I turn my back and face the direction of the source I get hit again from behind.

Today is just great I almost got hit by huge rocks and now it raining acorns. Wonder what's next. I suddenly hear a twig cracking and when I look up, I see someone falling from the top of tree. OH SHIT.

But the person catches a branch, does a swing and drops next to me groaning.

I stand there dumbstruck. I'm saved but WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?

"Help me up? I think I might have hurt my leg just a little on the landing" she says

"Zoey?"

"Oh so you can see me and recognize me. Good. Btw, I really meant what I just said, a little help would be great" her eyes shows pain but she maintains a composed expression. I immediately help her up when Zac drops in front of us and soon changes his worried expression into a smirk.

"Dude that would be 5 bucks!!" Zac calls out to Zoey.

Zoey groans and pulls out her wallet to pay Zac. I stare at them in confusion.

"We bet on her clumsiness everyday. This is her third time falling today, whenever that happens my wallet gets bigger" Then he runs inside the house probably for the first aid kit.