You looked good last night

CASEY PALMER

CASEY PALMER

I wake up to my alarm going off, it's 10am in the morning. And I don't have class until 12pm.
I scroll through my phone, and I see a lot of people that have posted about last night.

Ugh I still remember how Carmen's lips felt on mine. How that made my body beg for more. Reminiscing about last night gives me butterflies. I miss her.

You don't even know her Casey.

As I lay in bed scrolling on Instagram, Alexa comes out of the bathroom.

"Oh you're up." She sounds so irritated and annoyed.

I rub my eyes as I sit up on the edge of the bed.
"Can we talk about what happened at the party?"

Alexa looks at me with a disappointed face.
"What part? You being all over me or you acting like a fucking child?"

I narrow my eyes at her "What do you mean all over you?"
I get up and walk towards the bathroom "It was a casual hook up." I continue.

I stare at myself in the mirror as I apply toothpaste onto my toothbrush. Alexa follows behind and lean herself on the doorframe with her arm crossed.

I narrowed my eyes "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Alexa let out an irritated sigh "I don't know Casey."

I frowned my brows as I stroke gently with one of my hands.
Maybe hooking up with your bestfriend isn't the best thing to do. Like her attitude is so off.

"You're acting so weird, you even snitched to my mom about the so called 'fight' we had"

Alexa raised a slightly raised her eyebrow.
"How else was I supposed to get you home? You wouldn't listen to me."

I let out an annoyed sigh.
"It is whatever, let's just forget about what happened last night." I said as I walked past Alexa who still leaned at the doorframe with her arms crossed.

I fucked up so bad. Sleeping with your bestfriend, the fuck is wrong with me. And we are supposed to share the same dorm, I don't know if I can handle it if she keeps having this attitude. Like it was just a casual hookup? At least that's how I see it.

I feel like a whore, not gonna lie.