Fox

CASEY PALMER

CASEY PALMER

I've never seen such a pretty woman in my life. She's still wearing her cap, she looks so unbelievably perfect tonight. The way she talks and laugh with her friends. It's really crowded but someone I manage to just focus on her and exclude everything else. I lock my eyes on her, feeling warmth rushing through my body.

As I stare, I hear mumbling. Can't quite figure out what it is.

"CASEY?"

I jump back into reality "HUH? What?"

Alexa tries to figure out what I was staring at.
"Not her."

I roll my eyes as I find myself another drink.
I take big sip of my beer, it's actually not that bad.

"Seriously Casey. Just leave it."
I keep drinking as I ignore her. Unexpectedly Alexa takes my beer out of my hands.

"Hey!"

"I'm talking to you." Her face is locked at mine. She stares with those angry eyes into mine.

"Why do you care so much?"
She stays silent. I snap the beer out of her hands "I do whatever the fuck I want." I say as I walk towards Carmen and her gang.

"Any room for a stranger?"

Carmen turns around and a little smirk is forming on her face.

"Always." She reaches out for my hand and introduce me to her friends.

I don't know where Alexa is, she's gone. I don't care at the moment, I mean it was all hot for a moment earlier, but then she gets so fucking protective and annoying. Never seen her like that.

An hour later:

This party is the best one I've ever been to yet. The vibe, the people, the music, just everything.

I'm dancing close with Carmen. And she smells so good. She smiles and laughs, looks like she's having a good time. She places her hands on my back, suddenly I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.

"Hold on." Carmen lets go of the grip she has on me.

"Mom?"

"Did you have a fight with Alexa sweetie?"
This bitch, did she snitch to my mom?

"There's nothing to worry about, I'll talk to her tomorrow."