Her

CASEY PALMER

CASEY PALMER

I woke up by Alexa's alarm. And her alarms sounds like those sirens on a ambulance. Why would she choose to have an alarm like that lol. Well at least it gets her out of bed.

"Alexa I swear, if I'm gonna have to get woken up by that alarm of yours every morning from now on. You don't have much of a future."

Alexa laughs at my comment.

"No I am dead serious, please change it oh my god." I roll my eyes.

"Maybe." A smirk is forming on her face.

I take a deep breath, and exhale roughly.

Alexa takes steps closer to my bed, she reaches out her hand and drags me out of bed.
"You have class in an hour anyways."

I'm inches away from her lips again. She stares at them as she rub hers.
I break the silence by walking to my closet. I can feel her staring at me the whole time as I get clothes out of my closet.

"When do you have class?" I ask.

"In 3 hours."

I turn around fast looking shocked at her.
"Then why are you up???" I said as I narrowed my eyebrows looking confused at her.

She laughs "I'm gonna workout."
I roll my eyes.
"Right I forgot you're such a workout freak."

"Hey, I'm not a workout freak." She says offended as I walk to the bathroom.

"Btw, do you want to hang later?"

I don't know what I am feeling right now, the little moment we had when she dragged me out of bed too. Why am I getting nervous all of sudden.

"Casey?"

I clear my throat "Um yeah maybe."

I can hear Alexa chuckle "Okay see you baby."

Baby????? Bro I need a drink.

Some time later:

Me and Alexa is dancing pretty intimate at some university party here. It's like a get to know each other gathering. A lot of people are dancing, playing beer pong, hooking up and drinking, typical university party.

Alexa gets herself closer to me, our lips are almost touching. I can feel her breath on my lips. I've had a few shots myself and I can feel adrenaline rush through my entire body when Alexa places her hands on my hips.