-is that my hoodie?

Paul finished his race in Monaco very late along with all the things that had to be done after the race so you decided together to go back to the hotel because you were both very tired

Paul finished his race in Monaco very late along with all the things that had to be done after the race so you decided together to go back to the hotel because you were both very tired. So hand in hand you greet everyone and leave the paddock heading towards your hotel which is a short distance from the track.

Arriving at the hotel you will head to your room. Paul immediately throws himself on the bed and seeing him like that make you smiling. "Do you know you're very cute when you're tired and when your blonde hair is all messy?" You tell him. "I'm always cute and ofc hot" he says pretending to be offended. "Of course baby i'm sorry, you're always cute and fucking hot...!" "Thank you y/n, I know."

"Ok now, how about we have dinner brought to our room or we order it at home and watch something on Netflix?" You propose to him.
"Also because I don't think you want to go out for an evening..." you said to your boyfriend.

"No you're right but if my next race goes well you promise me that you'll come with me and the other drivers to celebrate."

"Sure!" You say. You wouldn't of course miss a party with the other drivers. They are all very nice and you like to spend time with them and also with your boyfriend of course.

In the end, you decided to have food brought to your hotel from a restaurant.
After watching a few episodes of a TV series that you had already started together, you go straight to sleep.

Meanwhile, it had also started to rain outside. It relaxs you a lot to sleep  with the sound of the rain. But this time you just can't sleep, maybe because of the cold.

So in the middle of the night you decide to get up without even turning on the light, going a bit at random.

You go around your bed and slowly head to where you remembered leaving your and Paul's suitcase open on the ground.

You take the first hoodie that happens to you and slowly return to the bed trying to make as little noise as possible so as not to wake up Paul who was sleeping peacefully.

When you get to bed, you sit on the edge and wear the hoodie. Then you get under the covers and curl up in the arms of Paul who was still quite asleep but he hugged you to make you stay even warmer.

In the warm embrace of the hoodie and above all Paul's embrace, you finally fall asleep with the sound of rain on the windows.

The next morning you wake up and notice that Paul is no longer with you in bed but is already awake and in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

You don't want to get up at all, since you're not a morning person and you decide to stay in bed for a while longer.

After a while Paul comes out of the bathroom with a white t-shirt who shows his physique by adhering perfectly to his body and some short and he lean on the door "Good morning baby" he says.

"Good morning Paulito" you say with a sleeping face. "Why you're already awake? Come back to bed with me come on!"
"No, I can't you know, I have to go back to the circuit today there's the feature race and you also have to come and to support your boyfriend!!"
"I know, but only 5 minutes pleeeease Paul!" you try to convince him.
Paul approaches you and gives you a little kiss trying to convince you to get out of the bed.

"Is that my hoodie?" Paul asks you confused.

You don't understand at first, then you remember that night and then you look at the hoodie you were wearing and you realize that you had taken one of Paul's hoodie.

"Yes, sorry I didn't realize I got one of your hoodie, It was all dark and I didn't want to turn on the light so as not to wake you up..." you said.

"You don't have to apologize y/n. Then I have to admit it's looks better on you than on me...you look hot with my clothes" he says smiling whit a grin on his face.

"So I can keep it right?" You say making a cute face.

"You can only keep it if you come with me today to the track.  Oh and are you sure you took it by mistake without realizing it?" He asks.

"Who knows, i think we will never know..." you say with a fake confused expression and with a little grin on your face.

You give Paul another kiss this time a little more passionate before you also get out of bed to go get ready to go with your boyfriend to the circuit.

*:・✧*:・゚

Ehy everyone I hope you liked part!
-3 chapters to the end 🥹
I apologize if there are any spelling mistakes... Maybe if you want let me know what do you think of this chapter and if you have any advice for me<33

See you at the next chapter! 🫶🏻
Remember to leave a comment and a vote! ☆

words count: 888
love you all<3
-ari