-dates until you became his girlfriend

Asked: it takes him 3 dates

Asked: it takes him 3 dates. One in the little city in Italy where the Prema team is based and you we're working, one in his hometown in Tallin and one on the beach at sunset in Monaco after one of his race.

First kiss: at the second date does he kiss you on a evening while you we're on his boat with a romantic sunset on the sea.

First date:
It was a September day and you were walking to your place of work. You've been working at Prema for a while now like 2 years. You took care of the published relationship and the social part of the team. In particular, you managed the team's social accounts. Today  you had to make a video with two Formula 3 drivers. Paul Aron and Dino Beganovic. You've known Paul for a long time. In fact, he had been one of the first that you have meet when you had just arrived (read the chapter where do you met) and you had immediately made a good friendship and by now you were almost inseparable. Paul is always there for you and you are always there for him. You love to spend time whit the Estonian, he's terribly perfect,  kind, intelligent, nice, he has a fantastic physique, the same passion as you and beautiful blonde hair...

You're in fact starting to feel something for Paul but you're not sure if Paul feel the same feelings as you and you're afraid it could negatively affect your work and also Paul's...

However, as soon as you arrive  after laying down your things you head to the room where you had to shoot the video. The idea of the video was simple, you had to ask Paul and Dino a few questions. You then started with the help of the technicians to fix everything before the arrival of Paul and Dino. As soon as the drivers arrived you briefly explained to them what they had to do and you positioned yourself behind the cameras.

You started by asking some questions to Dino and everything went perfectly. Then it was Paul's turn. "Ok Paul let's start by answering these questions: what's your name and how old are you" Paul answered normally but you realized that it looked a bit strange, he seemed confused and distracted by the simple questions you were asking him, but initially you didn't notice.

So you went on to ask the other questions: "Where are you going to race with Dino this weekend?" To this question Paul got stuck "I-..." Seeing Paul like this you started worried and immediately asked him, "Paul you're all right?" Do you want to take a break? "Yes thanks y/n, I'll be right back, I just have to get some air." Paul said to you.

You were going to follow him to make sure he was okay but Paul stopped you by telling you to don't worry and that Dino would come with him.

This behavior of Paul seemed very strange to you anyway, you had known him for a long time now and you knew that he couldn't hide things from you. He was hiding something...

The boys go out. Dino starts talking: "Paul what happened? I think you're fine, it's just that you have a crush y/n" he said laughing.
"Dino fuck,  lower your voice or she will hear us!" the blonde guy replied.
"Then it's true, I was right! I knew it." he said laughing. "Shut up mate! But how did you figure it out?".
"Paul is obvious. This is going on for like 2 years now, you always try to be close to her, always ask about her at work when she's not there and you always try to get interviews or shoot videos for Youtube with her. And you can't hide things from me, I know you well now, and I think that now y/n knows you very well even more than me..."
"Yes maybe it's true."But she doesn't see these signs or doesn't want to understand them. Maybe he doesn't like me as much as I do. I don't know..." the Estonian said, nervously running a hand through his blond hair.
"I think she have the same feelings for you, you just have to make the first step. You have known each other for a long time now and you are practically inseparable.  I don't know maybe after the interview ask her to go out and get a drink." said Dino. "Thanks mate,  I'll do it. But now it's better if we come back that y/n will be worrying."

After what seemed like 15 minutes the 2 drivers came back to you.

"We're back, sorry If I wasted your time, I didn't want to" Paul starts talking "Don't worry, I hope you're feeling better Paulito and you didn't waste my time." you reply.

After a few minutes where you and Paul continued to talk, you started shooting the video again and in less than 15 minutes you were done. "Okay guys thank you, we have now finished, you were perfect even if we had some problems" - you say with a little smile on your face while watching Paul - "We solved everything... Now you are free to go.  See you tomorrow!" you said while you finished putting the equipment away. Dino greets you and leaves.

Paul instead approaches you.

With one hand behind his head in his hair and a slightly worried look he asks you: "Y/n would like to go for a drink together as soon as we get out of here, I mean after work?" Paul finishes talking and looks you in the eye waiting for your answer "Paulito, are you asking me for a date aren't you?" you say smiling.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Ehy everyone I hope you liked part 34 of the book! This is the longest part I've ever written, I'm not very good at writing but I still hope you like it, maybe if you want let me know what do you think of this chapter and if you have any advice for me, don't hesitate to tell me! <33
Let me know what do you think about It!
See you at the next chapter! 🫶🏻
Remember to leave a comment and a vote! ☆

If you have requests for some preferences or if you want a book with the preferences of another driver don't hesitate to let me know in the comments!

words count: 1086
love you all<3
-ari