-who said I love you first

You don't actually know when you first said it or who said it first

You don't actually know when you first said it or who said it first. It just sorts slipped out and became normal.
The first you can remember though was at Spa, one of his favorite tracks.
He retired because of a problem in the car and immediately after he run in his driver room. Ralf, his older brother had tried to get into his driver room, but Paul didn't want to let anyone in. Then Ralf asked you to go and talk to him, because he knew that the only person who could talk to Paul it was you, the only person that can make him feel better. So you came in and sat down. He was very much upset and seeing him like that made you feel bad. You didn't know what to do or say but you just said "Paul, it's not your fault. It happens sometimes." he nods as he lays his head on your lap and you play with his blonde hair.
"You know I love you right?" he asked. You kissed the top of his nose and smiled. "Well I love you too Paulito" and that's the first you can remember but that was definitely not the first time you told each other.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Ehy everyone I hope you liked this part of the book!
Let me know what do you think about it!
See you at the next chapter! 🫶🏻
Remember to leave a comment and a vote! ☆

If you have requests for some preferences or if you want a book with the preferences of another driver don't hesitate to let me know in the comments!

words count: 278
love you all<3
-ari