-when he first met your parents

It was Sunday night after the Grand Prix of Belgium and you were in Paul's driver room where you were waiting for him

Paul had finished the race for a while, now he was doing interviews and then he should have done the press conference for the post-race. Paul managed to get the 1 place despite the weather and bad conditions not very good to drive.
As soon as he got out of the car he ran towards you to hug you, he also wanted to give you a kiss but unfortunately he couldn't because of the team that kept congratulating him. So your boyfriend mined with his mouth a "See you later" followed by a wink and a smile on his face.

When he got on the podium he dedicated his victory to you by pointing at you and undermining a little "I love you!" but in estonian that would be «Ma armastan sind!» so that only you and him could understand it, since he repeats them to you very often now. The words I love you, are some of the few words that Paul managed to get you to learn in Estonian. But you're still trying to learn other words so you can talk to Paul and all of his family in his native language. Of course Paul is also trying to learn your mother tongue and you have to say that he's very good at it... You have a lot of fun exchanging lessons with each other when you don't know what to do or you get bored. But you have to admit that Estonian It's much harder than many other languages including yours to learn, so it makes sense that Paul is much better at learning your language than you are at learning Estonian...

Suddenly you hear the door of Paul's room open and you see Paul come in, You look him in the face and immediately notice a slight tiredness due to the race that he has just won. The little bit of tiredness It is also noticeable from his eyes in which, however, there is also a glow, despite having won the race... He's still has all his blond hair messy because of the helmet and the balaclava. He's also a bit sweaty on his chest and on his hair but you don't mind. You immediately go to him and hug him: "Congratulations baby, you deserve it, I'm very happy for you! You drove amazing despite the weather conditions." You say looking him in the eye then giving him a kiss on the lips.
Paul immediately kiss you again initially with a small spontaneous smile on his lips caused by your words then continues the kiss but more passionately.

"I thought you were tired after the race, and instead I see that you have regained all your energy." you say laughing breaking fir a moment the kiss. "Oh I just want to kiss you and for that I always have energy... like you know I'm the best kisser!" says your boyfriend winking at you to provoke you
"Of course Paulito you are the best kisser and I can confirm" you said smiling while putting your arms around his neck and giving him another sweet but passionate kiss on his lips.

After a while you break away the kiss to take your breath and put your hands on Paul's chest to stop him because he wanted to give you another kiss: "Paul even if I like your kisses a lot, I think we should go now..." "Of course, but I still want my gift for the victory" he says winking at you with a provocative smile on his lips. "Oh shut Paul!" You say by giving him a little hit on the chest.