-what you'd do for christmas

You guys for Christmas you went skiing together

You weren't initially in the mood for skiing, so you preferred to go to the bar to get a hot chocolate while Paul went to do some pretty difficult slopes. After some time as you expected, your boyfriend got bored of skiing alone and so he came to call you. He practically forced you by beggingto come with him on the slopes telling you that you would do the simplest ones together, he also offered to be your master to help you ski.
In the end you guys ended up making a deal. 
You should have gone with him to the slopes and then, he in change would have cuddle you in the evening in your hotel room. Which he would have done the same even if you hadn't come with him.
He obviously convinced you, because you couldn't give up his offer, you loved being with him and you loved his cuddles even more.
At the end of the day you were both tired but you had a nice day together having fun. As planned after your day on skis, you went to your room and changed into more comfortable clothes. You wore a Paul hoodie and pajama pants, while paul wore a simple t-shirt and some shorts (apparently he wasn't cold, which was quite understandable because he lives in Estonia so he was used to the cold.) You made some warm tea for you and Paul and got into bed. To stay warm you decides to hug Paul, who started to cuddle you while watching a Christmas movie. "I love you" you said kissing him. "I love you too y/n." Paul replied hugging you more tightly, and Merry Christmas baby" he whispered to you while you we're falling asleep. You smiled and gave him a little kiss. While watching you that you were falling asleep hugging him, Paul smiled, he was really in love.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Ehy everyone I hope you liked this part of the book! We have already reached 21 chapters, and more than 3,6k readings, THANK YOU SO MUCH! 🥹❤️
Let me know what do you think about it!
See you at the next chapter! 🫶🏻
Remember to leave a comment and a vote! ☆

If you have requests for some preferences or if you want a book with the preferences of another driver don't hesitate to let me know in the comments!

words count: 411
love you all<3
-ari