-when he found out he was falling in love

Paul knew he was in love wit you when he couldn't stop smiling during a Prema challenge on Youtube

He was doing a challenge for the Prema Youtube channel and you were working there, so you went to see what they were doing because you had always seen all the challenges on Youtube and now you could finally watch one live. As soon as he saw you behind the cameras he just couldn't stop smiling, and he looked so perfectly confused and distracted for the whole Youtube video while the team was asking him some simple questions...
You've been together for a few weeks but it's like it was the first time he had seen you. It's really in love with you!

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Ehy everyone I hope you liked this part 13 of the book! Sorry for the bad quality of the photo but it's the only one I found and it was the one that best represented this chapter... (Paul in this photo is really 🤨🤨🤨, that's perfect!)
Let me know what you think about this chapter!
Remember to leave a comment and a vote!

If you have requests for some preferences or if you want a book with the preferences of another driver don't hesitate to let me know in the comments!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR THE ALREADY 800 READINGS, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
I AM REALLY VERY HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK! 🥹🫶🏻

words count: 245
love you all<3
-ari