F O R T Y - O N E ☯︎ TILL DEATH

2 months later

2 months later

I take a deep breath and put my car in park.

"You guys ready? My family will eat you alive." Kenji laughs, Margot looks like she's got it in the bag, and Micah looks like he took what I said seriously.

"I'm joking, baby. But seriously watch your back. And your food." my laugh quickly turns into a warning as we get out of the car.

We all know that Logan and Milo have become partners in crime. You should fear for everything you own around the two of them.

We all grab our suitcases and bags before heading to the front door of Mom's house, noting everyone's cars in the front driveway.

Before I knock I notice Micah playing with the hem of his shirt. I turn to him just and look toward the others who are getting their things still before grabbing his hand.

"Hey, they're going to love you. Hell, they already do. You heard them gushing over you on the phone. Calm, okay?" my words seem to soothe his nerves just a little as he swallows thickly.

I peck him on the cheek and knock on the door just as Margot and Kenji walk up.

I hear the loud stampede of people running toward the door before it swings open and we're all instantly pulled inside.

"Oh my god, your so pretty!"

"They're so little!"

"Ooh, who's this one?!"

They ask a thousand questions at once sounding like a celebrity interview. I break through the crowd to get a breath of air as they pull us deeper into the house.

"Okay, introductions are definitely needed, Hazel." Monica says excitedly as she claps her hands, taking everyone in.

I roll my eyes and point to Margot. They've met in the group chats but that's about it and with Micah I haven't even brought it to anyone's attention yet, besides Kenji and Margot.

I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Thats Margot." she waves to everyone, seeming overly happy just to be here.

"That's Kenji—" I point to him but it seems he and the boys have already met. They're laughing and I'm sure they're plotting something for later.

I'll be sure to hide my valuables.

"And who's this one? I didn't know there was a third one?" Mom asks as she hugs Margot.

She looks like she's about to explode with joy. She's loved mom since the beginning and now she's finally meeting her in person.

I walk over to Micah and he wraps his arm around my waist and everyone's eyes widen at the sight.

"Hazel?" mom gasps.