HAPPY 10K READS

I still can't believe I've come this far, from 135 reads all the way to 10k.

This was inspired by some of my favorite writers, vcnom. (Sei), kazukazuyas, and so on.

It was also inspired by A SHIT TON OF SCARAMOUCHE FANFICS.

Writing this book was enjoyable and entertaining for me, I'm still so happy I was able to get this far with my first ever fanfic.

I will reveal smth yall prolly wont like, but I'm too exhausted to write it into the main story, so ill just explain it.

Mona and Y/N are great friends, though scara and mona hang out way more than they do with y/n, y/n got suspicions that scarymoose was cheating on her and so she decided to tell scara abt what shes feeling and confronted him abt it.

Scara got mad obv, and so they had a small argument that grew bigger and bigger, scara was trying to reassure y/n but was yelling at her and y/n didnt know if she should believe him or not.

They ignored each other for DAYS after the argument, mona, scara, and y/n still hung out, it was just awkward.

And so a few days later they decided to talk, scara told y/n he lost feelings and broke up with her, after that, y/n started blaming herself for the cause of the breakup, that was kind off what i was going for but it didnt make sense half way through the story, but this is the best yall can get.

Thats just a little explanation so none of you would ask "why did they fight" or etc.

THAT IS ALL TYSM, GOOD MORNING, AFTERNOON, OR EVENING, STAY SAFE ALL OF YOUU.