1k special

I wrote this somewhere in April 8 and it was to celebrate the book's 1k special! I had unpublished it for a reason to which I cannot disclose, but now, publishing it again!
———

"Y/N!" I heard someone shout my name from downstairs, walking down the stairs I see him. He was wearing his brand new suit that he's been bragging about these past couple of days.

"Need anything, my love?" I walked towards him as he turned around to look at me, his jaw literally dropped at the sight of me, my silk white dress swaying from side to side, my black heels making a thump sound every time I took a step, my hair was left down and I had light make up on.

"Oh." Was all that came out of his mouth, he took out his arm and I happily took it, intertwining my arm with his.

We walked towards the car door and he opened it for me, I pulled my arm back and sat down in the car, he closed the door for me and went into the driver's seat.

We eventually got to our destination, he parks the car in a spot close to the entrance.

Once again, being the gentleman that he is, he gets out of the car and opens the door for me, offering his free hand to help me off the car.

Once again intertwining our arms, we walked infront of the big doors and walked on the red carpet.

Once we stepped foot, my friends were already looking at the two of us and running towards us.

Our intertwined arms soon disconnected as i was brought into a tight hug by a certain blonde haired girl.

"Y/N OH MY ARCHONS YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" She looked at me up and down and embraces me again, "You too Yoi! Happy birthday by the way." I hugged back.

"Thank you" she smiled shyly, "Happy birthday or whatever." The indigo haired man next to me said, "SCARYMOOSE! HELLO! Thank you for the greet and for coming to my party!" She immediately shook his hand, she soon pulled the two of us inside.

She soon let go of us and walked towards the mic, speaking in a very enthusiastic manner.

"Hello everyone! Thank you so much for being here in my party and for all the greets and gifts, I appreciate it a lot! But since all the guests that were invited in the list have arrived, we can start eating!" She paused for a second, "But if some of you wanna dance.." she mischievously smirked, "the dance floor is available, any song you request can be played, thank you!" She got off the stage-like whatever.

She took the two of us into a specific seat with just half of our friendgroup, the others in another table next to us.

"So would the lovely couple wanna eat first or.. do the tango?" Kaeya was sat down, smirking at the statement he stated.

"Most likely the devil's tango ey?" Itto which surprisingly said in a CALM manner, well Scaramouche sure didn't react well to do this and started aggressively swearing at the poor white haired man, along with a few hits.

"Ok ok stop Scara, the dance floor is right there, wouldn't wanna miss the chance to dance hm?" I pulled the man off Itto and he looks at me dumbfounded.

"OOH THEY'RE GONNA FUCK AFTER THIS I JUST KNOW IT" Yoimiya regretfully said after seeing the deadly glares Scaramouche was sending her, "Language yoi! We're in the dining area! People are eating." Ayaka hit her shoulder very lightly, followed by a simple "sorry" from Yoimiya.

The group who was supposedly busy chatting and eating cheered for the two of us walking towards the dance floor, a song wasn't playing in the background.

We were soon followed by some other people and some of our friends to also dance with their partners, Yoi and Ayaka, Yae and Ei, and some others like Gorou and Kokomi.

As we stepped foot, a song started playing, Scaramouche put his hand on my waist and the other took my hand, intertwining it with  his, as my other hand was placed on his shoulder.

We danced and our bodies swayed very lightly and gently to the music in the background, we stared at each other and I smiled to myself.

The dance was almost perfect, no mistakes in the footwork, the hand placements were just right, the song matched the moment, and the movement of our bodies were in sync with the music.

"You know, you're beautiful." Scaramouche looked at me, and smiled, I chuckled at his statement and replied shortly after laughing, "I know, but nevertheless, you mister, you're VERY handsome." Emphasis on the word very.

He laughed it off a bit but I swear to the fucking archons I saw him smile for a second, not just any smile or any laugh smile, a genuine one.

We again stared at each other, not talking and just dancing, swaying our bodies in sync to the music.

He suddenly turned me and spun me around which of course shocked me causing me to almost fall, cause I'M IN MY HEELS, he catched me right before I fell, and just pulled me back up and started dancing again.

Scaramouche was charming, VERY charming and handsome, he was an asshole yeah but he's nice I guess, he does have some sort of soft side for people who mattered to him.

And even if he was a big asshole, I still loved him, he meant the world to me, and I meant the same way to him.

His hand shuffling and moving from my waist to my back interrupted my thoughts, I was soon pulled in into a kiss, his lips were soft and tender, I widened my eyes from the sudden collide and the song ended at the same time we collided.

I soon closed my eyes and kissed back, moving my lips in sync with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same but in my waist.

We were too focused on each other that we didn't even notice the others looking at us either smiling or clapping lightly.

They all mostly smiled at the scene and some also made out because of course, they're partners, couples.

But ignoring them and going back to us, we pulled away and immediately we heard laughter with some clapping, atleast laughter in a good way, some even cheering.

"I love you, Scaramouche" I boldly said, which surprised him because I was never the first one to say it, but he soon smiled, again, a genuine smile.

He gave me a peck on the lips before responding, "I love you more."

—————————————

OK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS ON THIS STORY.

THIS FOLLOWING SPECIAL IS LIKE A FLASHBACK, IT'S SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED BEFORE, WHILE THEY WERE STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP.

JUST WANTED TO PUT THAT OUT, BUT NEVERTHELESS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS, I TRULY DO APPRECIATE IT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY.

Tysm for coming back to this book just to read this or thank you for reading this 1k special

NOW ONCE AGAIN, ENDING THIS STORY.
He was once lovingly yours.

-zznni8chuu
(Not proof read)