#730

Dear Scaramouche,

Two years of writing straight, every day, every individual day.

How have you been? As usual I doubt you'll write back. Nevertheless.

Thank you, thank you for everything, for giving me purpose in life, thank you for showing me what true love is, thank you for being there for me, (before) thank you for loving me, thank you for being with me, thank you for staying with me until I ruined it all, thank you for dating me, thank you for being patient with me when we were still together, thank you for everything you've done for me.

And I'm sorry for ruining and messing it all up.

Scaramouche I love you, and I always will, but now I think it's time to let go, I think it's time to let go of you, I think it's time to move on, right?

I mean for two years straight, you didn't even write back, not even a single letter. I'm sorry but I have to give up on you, I have to give up on us, I know there was never an us because I ruined it, but atleast I tried to talk to you.

Just know that I appreciate everything you've done for me, I appreciate you. I know you don't appreciate me and feel the same way so don't worry, you don't need to tell me twice.

Raiden Scaramouche, I love you and I always will, remember that. But it's time to give up and let go.

Thank you and I love you, Kuni.

Sincerely, for the last time.
-Y/N

-------------
A/N

GETTING CLOSE TO THE END YOU GUYS! I'M EXCITED WAHHH.

Thank you for reading until this chapter, just don't hate me for the next few chapters, it's story purposes and not intentionally to hurt you all.

I love you guys tysm!

Just for clarifications, you/y/n does not lose feelings, you just pretend to.